Defense:
Ice-Damage (Absorbed):
Fire-Damage (Absorbed):
Shadow-Damage (Absorbed):

but I reckon I can take him

Black Core 48.15 102.16
Necrosin 17.81 81.85

Winner: Black Core

Black Core looted 74 ! Black Core received 0 and Necrosin got 1 experience point(s)!

oops :heh:

Thanks!! Although, I tried attacking him with my new stats and weapons, he beat me again I somehow forgot he would also be improving.

I got self-pwned :lol:

lol

I was saving for my new sword but I lost over 2000 gold last night by being attacked 7 times :zombie: so I just bought a lesser sword than the one I planned :s

sux but I'll get that new one

lol

I was saving for my new sword but I lost over 2000 gold last night by being attacked 7 times :zombie: so I just bought a lesser sword than the one I planned :s

sux but I'll get that new one

that really sucks, try to buy some weapons in between so u don't lose gold to other motherfuckers. I know you only get half back but it's better than losing gold

Fuck the missions I am doing now give me 20 and 16 and 50 gold...sucks balls :puke:

that really sucks, try to buy some weapons in between so u don't lose gold to other motherfuckers. I know you only get half back but it's better than losing gold

Fuck the missions I am doing now give me 20 and 16 and 50 gold...sucks balls :puke:

yeah, I know but then i'd still loose half of the money

^yeah but it's better for the statistics :p

Stupid that there's not really a bank in knightfight, in monstersgame you have your sentinel which you can use as bank, it's pretty useful :cool:

Black Core looted 220 Credits! Black Core received 0 and gregface got 1 experience point(s)! (level 8)

:p

btw, got the most loot of all of us again :p