knightfight?

Winner: Ekunostop
Winner: Ekunostop looted 8 Credits! Ekunostop received 0 and Arcarsenal got 1 experience point(s)!

Can someone please kick the ass of Eukunostop ?? he has been kicking my ass a lot

Winner: Ekunostop
Winner: Ekunostop looted 8 Credits! Ekunostop received 0 and Arcarsenal got 1 experience point(s)!

Can someone please kick the ass of Eukunostop ?? he has been kicking my ass a lot

give me a direct link to his profile but I don't think I'll be able to take him

oh and post the stats of his last fight so I can be sure if I can take him, probably I can when I get my new sword, just a few more exp to go.

btw, raising fast in level isn't really that good cuz your stats will be pretty low, the best thing to do is go for money and raise your stats first instead of trying to level fast. This will result in you maybe being able to beat higher level players and definitly equally level players. Levels are only good for skill points so you can buy better weapons but weapons won't do much good if you don't have good stats

what weapons is he using? maybe I can take him down when I get my new sword

post his damage + defense of your last battle and the kind of defense he has against ice/fire/etc. damage

this is what he use::
Ekuno1.jpg
ekuno2.jpg

Level: 11
Alignment: -599
Strength: 38
Dexterity: 31
Stamina: 32
Fighting ability: 33
Parry: 33
Damage: 9.96 - 11.96
Defense: 6.60 - 8.60