Koi live at October Tones

Yeah they are very good. Anders from Flitwik was the president of HEM, Hvitfeldtskas Enade Metal, Hvitfeldtskas United Metal, my school's metal community you could say, and it was the biggest in the school that has around 2000 pupils.
My band was called Serenity but we changed it a couple of days ago since someone let us know that he had bought a cd from an austrian band named Serenity not so long ago.:)

Not a bad gig at all. Work on the tightness of the performance a little more and you'll be great. Song material and atmosphere works already.

Yeah they are very good. Anders from Flitwik was the president of HEM, Hvitfeldtskas Enade Metal, Hvitfeldtskas United Metal, my school's metal community you could say, and it was the biggest in the school that has around 2000 pupils.
My band was called Serenity but we changed it a couple of days ago since someone let us know that he had bought a cd from an austrian band named Serenity not so long ago.:)

cool! yeah it's almost impossible to find a single word in english that is not taken by some other band. what did you change it to?

cool! yeah it's almost impossible to find a single word in english that is not taken by some other band. what did you change it to?

I had read in some lyrics of Septic Flesh about a place called Sarnath, so I found out it is a city in a novell writen by h.p lovecraft, read it and thought it was cool and metal, and suggested the band name to my friends.
lol, i just remembered that i didn't check if there already is a band named that...
there probably is, lovecraft is so:headbang: metal