Kontakt.

Jtstew91

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2010
Erie, Pennsylvania
Hey Joey,

Awhile ago someone posted a thread in Sneap's forum asking how to create instruments out of multi-samples in Kontakt, however there was never a definite answer given. I've been searching the Internet religiously for some sort of tutorial, and have spent a while tinkering in Kontakt trying to create instruments, but the answer has eluded me.

Being that you were (At least at some point.) going to write a book on the subject, would you care to help me out? (Or anyone else who'd happen to know what the hell they're doing.)

Thank you.

I have been through that manual and it says nothing about step by step on how to setup up your own Nki's

Page 69 and forward, page 85 and forward, page 140 and forward. Among others. It takes A LOT of reading, but it's all there.

Also this tutorial is really old one, so some of the stuff might be obsolete, but check it out anyway: http://www.matsc.net/kontakt 2-i.html

Hey everyone sorry I haven't made the tutorial yet. When I got home from vcation I picked up a bad case of strep and can talk and I am still not over it yet. I will make one tho!