korn & morbid angel

Iced Earth and Iron Maiden aren't talented?

Now I've heard everything :D

At least they have solos.

Seriously Nu-Metal is shit, why are the Nu records of many big bands selling like shit, Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Korn, all were the hottest bands around in the chart at one time, now their albums are gathering dust on the shelves.

Seriously, Nu-Metal is dying as we speak.

I was going to say that Iron maiden influenced Korn and without them there would be no Korn, but thinking on, Korn are more likely influenced by NWA that Maiden.

Sorry I forgot you like Slipknot and Trapt.

Seriously the less said about them the better

And the word is "favour"

Bah, what a fucking moron. Seriously, I've fucking had it with these 14 year old baggy pants wearing, clow faced, spiky haired shits. One day they find a site like this one, discover their bands aren't "hardcore" at all and, in some gay attempt to defend nu-metal start to flame cool bands like Morbid Angel.

Hail Satan, you christ supporting rich boy asswipes, go listen to some fucking french techno or something.

LOL too funny, you ask for our opinions and then you slam the band that was here before (im pretty sure about this) you were born...

This needs to stop.

BTW, both bands suck. Big time. Crappy, detuned guitar tones over horrible drumming with a loser singer. That would be Morbid Angel.

Korn is the blackish-brownish-whitish stuff that occasionally peeks out of their ass, except they also try to rap--badly.

plffffft said:
Morbid Angel and horrible drumming......in the same sentence?!?!?!?
Pete Sandoval has some fuckin' fast feet, but he seems to blast through almost every song. I got tired of hearing him after 1 1/2 songs or so.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Pete Sandoval has some fuckin' fast feet, but he seems to blast through almost every song. I got tired of hearing him after 1 1/2 songs or so.

That doesn't mean the drumming is horrible though! :rolleyes:

And if we're talking about drums....err...who the hell is that twat behind the kit for KORN? i don't even know his name. THAT is horrible drumming, not Pete Sandoval.

:Smug: