Korroosio.fi presents: 20.3. EVERGREY / NIGHTINGALE @ Finland

Here's the setlist with ALMOST right order.

01. The Fields Of Life
02. Revival
03. Trial And Error
04. Glory Days
05. Invisible
06. Shadowland Serenade
07. Losing Myself
08. Scarred For Life
09. Alonely
10. Deep Inside Of Nowhere
11. Piska Mig Med Lagom Mycket Gummi
12. Game Over
13. Atlantis Rising
14. Hideaway
15. Nightfall Overture
16. Forever And Never
17. A Raincheck On My Demise
18. Stalingrad
19. Black Tears
20. Steal The Moon

The show was recorded with three cameras and the sound was recorded with all these cameras and through the mixing table, so I quess we will see some results in the future!

+ There will be exclusive En Komet I Komersson Acoustic Live Performance in Youtube ;)

We rocked in the night off fire! The gig was åsomeåsome! ! Im pleased :) Piska mig med lagom mycket gummi was the point over the i. :) We rocked our asses together with Cenzu.

Yepp we surely were pleased with the performance :headbang:. The guys did an incredible live gig and they showed the Finish people why we are not fags :lol:

cruel vocals by Dan and cool to see Dagge playing piska mig.....:kickass:. Tom surely used the drums in a kick ass way and Erik was good as always. The setlist was really good though I still wanted to hear Into the light, Eternal etc...hehe....anyway..Thanks Nightingale. It was worth every penny going to Finland :)

over and out....

Very great gig.

thanks everyone.
It would have been cool to hang out for longer and rock it out with you guys... but it was bedtime for small boys like me :D

Home again !
Really cool show and everything. Hope we can rock your nice country some other time.
The show was filmed ( with 3 cameras ) and recorded so i´m sure it´ll turn up i some shape in the near
future. "Piska mig" was great fun to do with the band. Thanks all you die-hards ( everyone else ) :headbang:

Jag kan inte tro att ni faktist spelade "Piska mig.."
tack för en otrolig gig.

Tack ! Tror inte att "Piska mig" skulle funkat i Spanien :lol:
Hur som helst så var det en sorts "tribute" till diehards som du,
"dom andra Finnarna" och Svenskarna som reser långt för att se oss.
Ni sparkar stjärt :headbang:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nv4392h5Hg]Tom Nouga - En Komet I Kommerson (Acoustic Live 2008)[/ame]

Too bad there wasn't enough memory in camera and we didn't get the whole song recorded, including the "sax solo" by Dan with beer bottles!

Thanks for the fantastic gig!

Nightingale's show was mixed very good, every instrument and vocals were heard and atmosphere were great! The setlist was good although I wanted to hear for example The Dreamreader, Shadowman etc etc :lol: . Well, you can't put everything to 90 minutes:).

I really would like to have the DVD if/when it's coming.

PS. I was the one who nearly came to a backstage :) . I was in the Nosturi for a first time, so I was a little bit lost...

Thank you bois (and girls, and I'm talking about Dag during Piska... here) of Nightingale, simply one of the best gigs I've been to. Stalingrad, Black Tears and Nightfall Overture were the highlights for me, but the whole thing was wonderful. Scarred for Life as well, I love that song, but apparently next to no one else in the audience did.
Dan's growl in The Hideaway was a nice touch, I was surprised.

Hails to the rhythm section too, I guess Tom and Erik go less noticed, whether that's your preference or not...but obviously you're an important part of the experience too. :) And I liked Erik's shirt.

Evergrey was great as well, but that's another story...

Also, I hope I didn't offend you at the merch table Dag, clearly a male like me can't understand the wants of the females of the audience. :p I'm only glad your shirt hit the 15-year-old looking kids (maybe they looked like women from the stage) next to me, not my face.
Hope to see you guys again sometime.