Korroosio.fi presents: 20.3. EVERGREY / NIGHTINGALE @ Finland

Will I be meeting you there?
:Smokin:

I don´t know yet, I myself don´t want to hope too high in case this won´t work again one more time, but when I´ll be there, of_absolutely_course ;D

I´ll definitely tell you should I get the planetickets

:loco:

What date is the wedding? I need to know so I can send congratulations to the nice mad couple :D

90 minutes, that is awesome!

Please make a nice recording of this show.
We are planning to film the whole gig with three HDV-cameras, so at least therw will be material from the gig. We'll just have to make it into something real after that, since three-angled-picture has to be worked out some way. I hope we can record it through the mixing table and maybe some certain person could even finnish the recording with a little mixing. ;)

Well, no matter what happens, it will be filmed and recorded. At least the picture will be high quality, I hope the voice too. No idea how is it going to spread. Official DVD? Unofficial DVD? Bootleg DVD? I hope some way.

We are planning to film the whole gig with three HDV-cameras, so at least therw will be material from the gig. We'll just have to make it into something real after that, since three-angled-picture has to be worked out some way. I hope we can record it through the mixing table and maybe some certain person could even finnish the recording with a little mixing. ;)

Well, no matter what happens, it will be filmed and recorded. At least the picture will be high quality, I hope the voice too. No idea how is it going to spread. Official DVD? Unofficial DVD? Bootleg DVD? I hope some way.

Sounds awesome :kickass: I would buy it !

Great to know it will be filmed!

Dag, make sure these sound guys don't fuck up this time! Give them a manly smackdown.

I´m gonna use all my manlyness to make sure the sound/film guys don´t screw up. Finland is a very manly conutry ( They think all Swedes are fags :lol:)
So i have to be EVEN more manly this time ( if it´s possible :rolleyes:)
If it turns out good we gonna sell the DVD for sure.:headbang:

I really hope we play Toronto or any city in Canada. That would rule beyond :worship: At least we can see "Triumph" reunite for the first time in 20 years here in sweden :headbang:

Well Dag, I know you guys are big Canadian Prog fanboys (heheh), so have you ever heard of FM or Nash the Slash?

It may be hard to locate, but if you already haven't, check out a song called Phasors on Stun by FM.

You'll be pleasantly surprised :worship:

**Edit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn17qiva0gk
The video is actually terrible, but all you really need is the song.