Korroosio.fi presents: 20.3. EVERGREY / NIGHTINGALE @ Finland

Me and mr jimbåb are considering to go see the show! :headbang: Any ideas for affordable accomodation in Helsinki?

yeah. come stay with me.
you can sleep between me and my wife... :loco:

...just kidding.
not a clue.

hehe.....well any offer is worth thinking of :)

Are there any cheap hotel or hostels? Some finish people should know ??

no problem.
actually it was my wife who suggested that. so I'll see you guys there. :Smokin:

yeah, We really hope we can go there, I´ve got to be free from work.
It would be awesome to see Nightingale in Finland, we´ve seen them 4 times before :kickass:

Hope we meet so we can take a beer and rock together :headbang:

Hey Nightingale guys, prepare for two rocking Nightingale fans from Sweden :headbang:. We´ll make the trip to Helsinki! It´ll be really great! :kickass:

Hey...been a while since I posted here. First forum on UM that I posted in actually, thus my user tag or whatever under the nickname...
Anyway, I'll be there obviously, I'm glad Nightingale chose Finland (or Aki chose Nightingale... :p) for this special gig.

There's that pub pretty close to Nosturi that has a lot of foreign beers...no idea about the name and not really about the location either, just stumbled there once.
Anyway, I can come anywhere with a couple friends for a cup of tea or something...sober period. :p Going to go to Nosturi well on time though.