Kosmos show rocked

The Ragman

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
Just got back home. Incredible show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still reeling from it. Not only did you sound good, (except for the little power failure in the middle) You girls looked great. You all had smiles on your faces and looked like you were enjoying it. I'm so glad I'm on your email list because I got home from Shabbat services tonite and put my baby to bed then checked my email. How happy I was to see your email reminding me of the show. My wife said go and have fun but make sure your up Sat morning to take care of Hannah. I had to leave right after The Clairvoyant, because I know my own limitations but I had a great time. The crowd was awesome and I'm actually going to pull out my Megadeath cd's for another listen. Thanks Hangar 18. This was my 6th Maidens/Wrathchild show and again it was the best. Keep it up girls. I better get some sleep now, my little one loves Sesame Street at 7:00 am every morning.
PS Dave Murray's brother seemed to love it also. Man, he looks just like Dave. Very nice guy.

The Ragman said:
Just got back home. Incredible show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still reeling from it. Not only did you sound good, (except for the little power failure in the middle) You girls looked great. You all had smiles on your faces and looked like you were enjoying it.
Agreed!
fork_off.gif

I always thought the fact that you seem to enjoy playing the songs as much as we enjoy hearing them is what really makes your shows great!:)

Awesome setlist and long set tonight, Yay! Children of the Damned sounded excellent. The Clairvoyant and The Evil rocked hard! JoJo and Sara were nailing leads right and left! Wasted Years leads sounded note for note! Rime was incredible as always. I was up front, and after almost every song I heard people in the audience behind me saying "Man they nailed it!"
:hotjump:
You all keep getting better and better! I'm sure Dave Murray's brother was impressed and will have a good review to bring back to the boys across the pond!
Thanks for a great show and Up the Irons!
:Spin:

Definatley glad I made it too! Great show! Sound was good too, much better than the last time I saw you guys there. Heard everyone in the mix clearly. Chickinson sounded the best I've heard her so far!
Also great set, I liked hearing the new editions, refreshing to mix things up a bit. The Prisoner :headbang:

And thanks! I was one of the CD winners. Lucky me, I can't remember ever winning anything before.

Cheers me dears :wave:

Yes, the show was very good indeed! I especially liked "The Evil That Men Do", old favorite of mine, brings back high school memories of sleeping "in the dust with his daughter her eyes red with the slaughter of innocence". Particularly hot virginal gf, particularly psycho mortician father she had as well... ah the frivolities of youth ='.'=

Was nice to meet you all personally too, had a great time as usual! Finally got a long sleeve shirt too =]

Wanda debuted her new G&L blue metallic bass with the mirror pickguard.

yesssssssssss, pics are coming sooooooooooooooon!!!!
perhaps there's even some of Wanda wearing Eddie's wig which somehow (hehe) wound up on her 'ead for the last song

you'll have to wait for mine! a few days anyway!

Thanks for a great show ladies!

Great to see metal is alive and well and in LA! although if it had been a UK gig we'd have alll been shouting "Maid-en Maid-en Maid-en"..and rippin the place apart! I guess brits are just more dedicated and enthusiastic!

The "Iron Maidens" certainly got me....!

Killer show no doubt! The diehards that have been following them would've noticed the changes in the show. Changes in song selection as well as the new songs. Kinda like a new tour! Some guy standing next to me in the front row had not saw them live before, but heard them at a rehearsal and said he had to see them. He was pretty damn excited I tell ya. Then once the ladies started, he went nuts! Rocking out big time. At the end of every song, the usual comments... "They nailed it!," "Sounded so Awesome," etc. ...another satisfied customer, including myself!