kotipelto-coldness

goth_fiend

happiness is jagermiester
Jan 15, 2004
california
whoa....thats all i can say about this album, got it today and havent stopped listening to it since, my favorite songs on here are seeds of sorrow and can you hear the sound? (must learn that song!!!! anybody got tabs?) check it out if you havent yet and if you have good for you!

it is a great album. If you like that, i suggest you check out susperia's new disc Unlimited. It is musically exactly unlike Kotipelto, but it kicks ass. Yeah.

holy fuck... i didnt know i had that many. Do i really have no life?

Either way, it was hardly useless :) Unlimited = best album ever.

but kotipelto is awesome too. nice dude also.

Comments like "I don't like that CD" are generally not considered very helpful this side from the Centauri constelation. What did you not like about it?

I dont know.. i used listen that kind of "simple" music so many years in my life so i dont any more become interested so easy. You know like Malmsteen or that kind of

I was pretty dissapointed in it too. I have listened through it twice and have not listened to it since. Hell, I forgot I owned it until I saw this thread!

Waiting for the Dawn is better, IMO.

Also, my biggest objection to this album is the stupid title. "Cold" in itself can be both a noun and an adjective. Although "coldness" is grammatically acceptable (and means essentially the same thing as the noun form of "cold"), it is completely unnecessary.

Well I don't think English is Kotipelto's first language. Lots of European lyrics are confusing or funny, but lyrics and vocals to me are less important than the instruments.

I heard Coldness, and thouth it was briliant... Kotipelto does know how to make good music... and it isn't a melodic metal cd, just like a Stratovarius clone... my favorite song is "reasons"