Krank Rev Jr - Gauging Interest - $300 + Shipping US ONLY!

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
I am considering selling the Krank Rev Jr i picked up from Mr Kurtz here on the forum about 6 months ago. Its not getting much use, and I hate to se it just sit here when I know it could have a home where it gets more use.

Its the 20W version.

Would anyone be interested?

original edge: check

square heel: check

i actually have 2 necks for it...the original one had a hairline crack between those damn screws below the headstock, so i scored a 1992 RG neck off of ebay to replace it, and would include both with the trade...frets on both are in pretty good condition, especially considering the age

i'll get pics up tomorrow, but i also just remembered that before i attempted to paint it, i filled in the spaces for the middle and neck pickups with some filler material, but that stuff can be pulled out of there easy enough if you wanted. i was trying to go for a bright orange body with a single pickup and black hardware look, but apparently orange spraypaint doesn't cover black finishes too well, even after being primed. =/

i was actually about to give it a go on touching it up this weekend, but now that i see the krank up for grabs.... :Smokin:

Jason, I'd def. Buy it if I had 300 dude, sorry I can't help.. if it's still for sale around like march I might be able to do something though..

-P