Kreator/Accept/Kittie (?!?!?!) US tour

Aug 14, 2008
http://lambgoat.com/news/18074/Kreator-Accept-to-tour-North-America

Kreator and Accept will seemingly be touring North America later this fall in support of Kreator's forthcoming album. Additional support may or may not be provided by Kittie. The trek has yet to be announced, but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

9/10 Quebec, QC @ the Imperial
9/16 Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont Club
10/1 Dallas, TX @ Trees

What a weird package!!!

I agree, it's a very odd package. The only link I can see is that Kreator and Accept are both on Nuclear Blast right?

DAMN!!! I would go to this!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen both bands on the UPCOMING section of the ENTER THE VAULT emails for some time now.

That tour will do quite well. That's exactly the type of pairing which will bring out the old schoolers as well as make the fence sitters for both bands jump over and decide to come.

http://lambgoat.com/news/18074/Kreator-Accept-to-tour-North-America

Kreator and Accept will seemingly be touring North America later this fall in support of Kreator's forthcoming album. Additional support may or may not be provided by Kittie. The trek has yet to be announced, but the following dates have surfaced thus far:

9/10 Quebec, QC @ the Imperial
9/16 Kansas City, MO @ The Beaumont Club
10/1 Dallas, TX @ Trees

What a weird package!!!

Damn it...I'll be in Las Vegas while this tour will play my city. I've seen Accept twice last year, but I'd have return this year again in a heartbeat, even though I don't care for Kreator nor Kittie...Very odd tour package to say the least...

Kittie? Seriously?

Yeah, weird choice, but who cares?
Maybe they will bring in an additional 50 each night who otherwise might not be there.

Kreator and Accept alone will do great I think.
Sounds weird on paper, but I think it will go over well.

They could market this as a GERMAN POWERHOUSE double bill or something.

Who killed Jasonic and replaced him with a chill posi dude?

LOL,
I am chill because I personally think this combination of bands is absolutely brilliant. Nothing irks me more when a classic band goes out and plays for a slim audience which could have been mitigated against with another solid co-headliner. (The last CANDLEMASS US tour is the best example I can think of at the moment).

Pulls from two different crowds who, while maybe not a fan of the other band, would at least respect what each band has done for their respective genres, and will support both bands.

Also, I think people need to think of the following TWO things:
1) Kittie being on this bill is NOT confirmed
2) Re-read AngraRULES post above :)

I think Angrarules post is meaning there is another odd tour package happening in the fall as well with Epica.

Could be,
Though I have also read elsewhere that KITTIE is not the band, but a different female fronted band.

EPICA would make sense based on the following THREE facts:
1) AngraRULES statement about EPICA being on a bizarre package
2) EPICA also being on Nuc Blast
3) Prog Power is sandwiched in between the already listed dates

Just saying it is a possibility.

I know ALESTORM is on the EPICA tour. Their guitarist Daniel Evans told my buddy at Paganfest in N.Y.C. two weeks ago. Sometime in November Daniel said.

beans.png

I meant to say that the Epica tour package would be odd also (just as Diabolik pointed out). As for who it is, it's not my tour package so I won't be the one announcing it or spilling the beans :)

Could be,
Though I have also read elsewhere that KITTIE is not the band, but a different female fronted band.

EPICA would make sense based on the following THREE facts:
1) AngraRULES statement about EPICA being on a bizarre package
2) EPICA also being on Nuc Blast
3) Prog Power is sandwiched in between the already listed dates

Just saying it is a possibility.

As stated, Epica is doing its own headlining tour, and none of the other bands on the package are Nuclear Blast bands or playing ProgPower.