Kreator/Accept/Kittie (?!?!?!) US tour

Some venues have already leaked the epica lineup. I won't post it but its easy enough to find. Giant 'meh' from me.

I can't believe Destiny Potato is actually on this tour, and is higher up on the flyer than bands who actually have albums. I didn't even know about that. Weird shit. O.O

Well, you know that Kittie is a bad opener when even the "JUST SHOW UP LATE STOP COMPLAINING YOU CAN SHOW UP LATE YOU KNOW LATE LATE LATE LATE" brigade is keeping mum on this one!

Honestly I don't even care. Accept and Kreator are more than enough.

Let's be real, Kittie is bigger than any band you'd be thinking of anyways.

Right. By that logic, let's get Accept to open for Nickleback.

Well, you know that Kittie is a bad opener when even the "JUST SHOW UP LATE STOP COMPLAINING YOU CAN SHOW UP LATE YOU KNOW LATE LATE LATE LATE" brigade is keeping mum on this one!

I don't care if Kittie's on the bill. I don't care personally who gets paired with who. However, it just doesn't make fucking sense. Why not send out a band like Havok on a tour like this? It doesn't strike me as a good opportunity for either Kittie or Accept to expand their fanbases.

I agree with Nailz...a band like Havok would kill on this bill! I'm thinking the average Kittie fan wouldn't give a rat's ass about Accept or Kreator and vice versa. I'm picturing a bunch of 20 something females, pierced, tattooed, fat and wearing all black making up the majority of Kittie's fanbase. The average Kreator/Accept fan is...well...like us...gettin' old, fat, but still love our traditional thrash/power metal. LOL We'll show up late for the show and all the Kittie fans will leave early...it really doesn't serve a good purpose for anyone involved. On the other hand, a band like Havok would win over a good deal of the Accept/Kreator fanbase.

~Brian~

That only happens in the metal scene.

so very true. The other day I was explaining to a co-worker who has zero clue about metal and underground music and was explaining what music message boards were and stuff. I tried to explain it is a place where fans can go and complain, hate, name drop, and show off to other people of thier caliber.