Kreator - Enemy of god

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
(un)fortunately the new Kreator album has leaked. This is the topic where you heap praise on the music you've illegally (spelling?) downloaded.

np: enemy of god

Have you heard the whole thing? I've only been able to get Murder Fantasies so far and I like it a lot. No complaints about that song.

Well, album is killer, I'm speechless really. Impossible Brutality, World Anarchy, Voices of The Dead, Murder Fantasies, Dying Race Apocalypse, The Ancient Plague... ALL great songs.

EDIT: Just a word of warning for those with certain expectations... Enemy of God is more mid-paced and melodic than any kind of balls-out, heads-down thrashfest, I'd be pressed to say.

ScottG said:
EDIT: Just a word of warning for those with certain expectations... Enemy of God is more mid-paced and melodic than any kind of balls-out, heads-down thrashfest, I'd be pressed to say.
*sprouts wood*

Is this going to be a 2004 release? If so, I'm already keeping a slot open for a top 10 entry.

Violent Revolution > Coma of Souls > All other Kreator (and you all know it, especially lurch you dirty mofo :D )

I WANT THE NEW KREATOR!!!!!!!!!

Quick questions:

- Do downloaders include 2005 releases in their 2004 year end lists I wonder (presuming they downloaded a leaked copy prior to release)?

- Do downloaders update our "latest purchases" thread with new stuff they've downloaded?

- Is the new complete Kreator album available to download yet?

hahaha ... the scream at the beginning of World Anarchy ... totally reminded me of Angel of Death.

thanks for those links.

I have another new favorite now, One Evil Comes (A Million Follow). This album is just so good, seriously. How the hell am I going to wait until January..

Enemy of God is excellent. The other "track 4" is very good. Need to hear the whole album, but so far, Kreator's living up to all expectations. Nothing more, nothing less. :Smug:

Erik said:
EDIT: 2:30 into "Enemy of God", FUCKEN THRASH BREAK FROM HELL. holy shit.
Yes, it's really quite shocking why all thrash bands don't just do this in every other song. There is a reason why Sepultura and Kreator reign(ed) supreme...

"No, only Ayeka"

:lol:

Why would anyone possibly list an album that wasn't officially released in said year at year-end lists and even more bewildering, why would one, like Ayeka [ :lol: ], add a downloaded album to the Latest PURCHASES thread?!?! My, oh my.