kride to children of bodom?

slaesh

Aug 5, 2003
sweden
i saw in the guestbook at cobhc.com that someone named "latvala" wrote that "it's almost confirmed now that kride from norther will be the new guitarist".

anyone know anything about this?
gröt

i tried to send you signed CoB shit but some little jackass stole the envelope from my coat pocket during an exam.

The fucking bitch that was watching over said i wasn't allowed my coat in the hall, i said i had valuables, but OOOOOHHHH FUCKING NO!

dyke.

ANYWAY!

yeah, count me in.

i would rather see someone like roope, a real virtuoso!
so that there would be more solobattles and stuff! thats what i like about cob. not saying that alexander was bad.. he is a wonderful guitarist and im sorry he left but now they can take advantage of this oppurtunity and get even better

NeedledWarheart said:
i tried to send you signed CoB shit but some little jackass stole the envelope from my coat pocket during an exam.

The fucking bitch that was watching over said i wasn't allowed my coat in the hall, i said i had valuables, but OOOOOHHHH FUCKING NO!

dyke.

ANYWAY!

yeah, count me in.

Dude, I meant "signed shit" literally.

BloodyScalpel said:
OMG!!! Did alexander left bodom????
Yeah man... I couldn't believe it when I heard it myself! I think they're gonna make an official statement about it tomorrow or something. :/