Krisiun

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Just saw them live (with Cryptopsy, Diabolic, and Dimmu Borgir)

Some of the most frantic, fast paced, and amazing guitar work I've seen in a long time. I have never seen live something so relentless.

I've seen Krisiun last december, and they are for sure great musicians and they kick ass. But the only complain I have is that their songs all sound more or less the same. So after a few songs, they get pretty boring, at least on CD.

Originally posted by TheEmperor
I've seen Krisiun last december, and they are for sure great musicians and they kick ass. But the only complain I have is that their songs all sound more or less the same. So after a few songs, they get pretty boring, at least on CD.

Never seen them live (just on video).
But i agree with that they get boring after a while on CD. heh.

im not digging the new guy too much.,.,i like the guy that did equivalent equilibrium.,.,.,.,all cryptosy did was make fun of him the whole fuckin time.,.,.,it pissed me off.,.,.,:( but they still were good....

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
How was Cryptopsy, I think they are so much better than Krisuin!

Well - at the show, they were my least favorite. Part of it had to be the venue - an echo effect. But musically, they were just noise, and I wasn't impressed with the new singer. They had some decent guitar riffs, but overall, they weren't that exciting. Diabolic was better.

To me, Dimmu Borgir were just totally awesome, and Krisiun had some of the best guitar work live I've seen in a while - almost eerie solos.

Originally posted by metalmancpa

Diabolic was better.

To me, Dimmu Borgir were just totally awesome, and Krisiun had some of the best guitar work live I've seen in a while - almost eerie solos.

yup.,.,.damn strait.........aaand im high....hehe