They're Not Quite Opeth, but.....................

Originally posted by veil the sky

Marduk have been messed around by Imigrations dude. They didn't all get their visas through despite being promised they would at vaious times. It's all to do with increased border security over the last few months.

They promise continually that they are doing their best to get it all sorted, but the beaurocrats who run Europe (and probably the world) are very VERY slow and infuriatingly pedantic people!!!

Yep, they told us that at the door, they also gave us 5 dollars back. Amon AMarth was the headliner that night. Their sound kept going out. it was a good show. the local PUNKS sucked bad though.

Originally posted by Borknagar121
sorry to inform u bro, I like DB better than Opeth, no offence.....they just an awesome live band

Opeth are my favorites, but I also love Dimmu. Their live show was absolutely one of the best I've ever seen (haven't seen Opeth/Nevermore/The Tea Party live yet : my other favorite bands) yet to make a comparison.

Originally posted by ledmag

Yep, they told us that at the door, they also gave us 5 dollars back. Amon AMarth was the headliner that night. Their sound kept going out. it was a good show. the local PUNKS sucked bad though.

Diabolic was pretty sweet when I saw 'em with Amon Amarth. But Amon Amarth were fantastic live! Their sound was really powerful. One of the best shows I've ever been do :D

I suppose I'll have to join those who like Stormblåst...:rolleyes: I just don't understand why some of you think it's crap or something :confused: because to me For All Tid and Stormblåst represent the somewhat more genuine Dimmu Borgir, with all that freshness and young ambition, be it then with a bit less skill and technique...