Krucible album

I'm with you there hvymetalchik! What I heard during the Krucible set at Nightmare MetalFest II really piqued my curiosity. I came out of the crowd to get a drink of water and to tell my wife: "I LOVE THIS BAND"!

I'm really looking forward to purchasing the final product as well. Hopefully they will be available from the Nightmare Records vendor booth during the 1st Annual Pathfinder MetalFest in Marietta, GA. I'll be getting the Halcyon Way CD as well; finally!

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy (www.xtrememetalradio.com Sundays from 9:00 am to Noon)
Farvahar Records
WOMFEST III Sponsor

I'm with you there hvymetalchik! What I heard during the Krucible set at Nightmare MetalFest II really piqued my curiosity. I came out of the crowd to get a drink of water and to tell my wife: "I LOVE THIS BAND"!

I'm really looking forward to purchasing the final product as well. Hopefully they will be available from the Nightmare Records vendor booth during the 1st Annual Pathfinder MetalFest in Marietta, GA. I'll be getting the Halcyon Way CD as well; finally!

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy (www.xtrememetalradio.com Sundays from 9:00 am to Noon)
Farvahar Records
WOMFEST III Sponsor

:headbang: Ahem.........oh Lance! When will it be available?

to be perfectly honest with you, right now it's down to my recording the rest of my parts, the band has written 3 new songs I need to create my parts for, I'm extremely slammed at the moment with business as usual at Nightmare but also an addition, getting ready for prog power fest, and a family reunion scheduled between now and PP, we also have been trying to figure out who will mix the album, since I don't have time to do it. With key peoples schedules and prices being considered and the end of the year coming, and wanting to release this as far and wide as possible, ie; shopping it to Japan and my partners in Europe. We wanted very much to have it ready for Prog Power, however, things took longer that we expected (everyone in the band is quite busy) So in order to bring you the best album we can, one up to our standards we will opt to do it right. How long that takes we're not really sure, would love to tell you something solid, but it always seems to take longer that we expect. We'll do a press release when we know for sure.

to be perfectly honest with you, right now it's down to my recording the rest of my parts, the band has written 3 new songs I need to create my parts for, I'm extremely slammed at the moment with business as usual at Nightmare but also an addition, getting ready for prog power fest, and a family reunion scheduled between now and PP, we also have been trying to figure out who will mix the album, since I don't have time to do it. With key peoples schedules and prices being considered and the end of the year coming, and wanting to release this as far and wide as possible, ie; shopping it to Japan and my partners in Europe. We wanted very much to have it ready for Prog Power, however, things took longer that we expected (everyone in the band is quite busy) So in order to bring you the best album we can, one up to our standards we will opt to do it right. How long that takes we're not really sure, would love to tell you something solid, but it always seems to take longer that we expect. We'll do a press release when we know for sure.

:cool: I'm just eagerly impatiently waiting.