Kveldssanger

No, I haven't heard it yet, I'm waiting for a record store here in Greece to bring it. As for what it sounds I have no idea. No real information are known about it, but since it's a soundtrack I guess it's not going to be very different than Perdition City. Where did you get it from? I saw on The End Records site that the release date was on February I think. Anyway, I also can't wait to get my hands on it...

Hey Russel, where did you order the Lyckantropen soundtrack??
I was looking for some infos or even soundclips from it the other day but couldn't find anything.
The release is scheduled for the 14 January :eek: That's good news!

ok, I just got the album....:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: Of course, I'll share my opinion with you when I hear more of it. Right now, I've got to return to my stereo....:D :D :D :D

Things are not a lot better here also, but the record store that brought it is known to have some "strange" albums from time to time. Anyway, after listening to the album all day yesterday, I have to say that I like it a lot. It sort of continues what the Silence eps have started, has the same beautiful atmosphere that's filled here and there with noise parts. It seems a bit more minimal to me but still achieves its goals. I don't know how the movie and the soundtrack fit together but the album alone is once again great.... Now, we wait for that damned Nattens re-make....