Kyllahullut - Vitun Urpo tab

Arystar

Kissing In The Shadows
Sep 26, 2010
Belgium
hi im making a tab atm.
im just having troubles with the solo, its all coming together really nice besides the scale run, I checked MitchD21 or rather Warheart's youtube vid about it but its WAY to fast to follow.

in shorts i cant tab the pick slide, scale run and trill in the solo
if anyone could provide me that :)

once finished I will post it here :)

sincerely

tab is finished besides the last part of the solo.

if u add those parts, pls let me and MaximHatecrew be credited since he was the one providing me the bass and drumtrack and I tabbed the lead parts.

its discussable that the A powerchord on the chorus or generally the powerchords can be played as quarter notes instead of Eight's thus having to play some less. intro derived from Warhearts vid on youtube

here is the tab: http://speedy.sh/hjey6/Vitun-Urpo.gp5

Here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjekxh

I did some of the drum parts too, but didnt want to spoil all the fun from writing them ;D

And oh, remember to transpose the tracks. I play in E so I tuned it up.

Ps. Theres a mistake in the chorus chords, better check it out too ;)

thx, i just put guitars in D in guitar pro, i hope that would be enough :rofl: otherwise il just play things 2 frets down :)

btw in chorus i dont hear anything wrong aside from the eight'notes probably being quarters (talk about measure 37 and repeats of it)

germanilly? lol

To be honest, you don't have to be talented to tab a Kyllähullut song. It's all simple power chords and the solo is good to hear. No comparison to Bodom or Sinergy.

germanilly? lol

To be honest, you don't have to be talented to tab a Kyllähullut song. It's all simple power chords and the solo is good to hear. No comparison to Bodom or Sinergy.

i was just trolling dont mind lol, you´re right though

germanilly? lol

still, i could not figure out the solo, im not good in tabbing songs by ear :S