Kyuss

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
I was Flipping through the ol' cd collection today And came across My 3 Kyuss cds So I popped them in One by one and WOW I almost forgot What a cool band they were I mean dont get me wrong when they sucked they SUCKED but the First album Is all good And the second Has A Killer tune on it Called "Thong Song" If You havnt Heard Kyuss yet I highly Recomend Picking up There Self Titled album Its great ...... And for those of you that have heard them What do you think? And How would you describe their sound? I personally Think they have a very Dirty Grungy Desert Rock sound Very different Than any band I have ever heard And even though they were not Very Technical They Could really rock

We used to cover "Big Bike" in my old band. People loved it!
Kyuss rocks!
headbob.gif

I love Kyuss. I think they are just plain old Stoner Rock. Another band Kyuss fans might like is Orange Goblin!

JonnyD said:
When the Circus comes to town I liked one song off that "One Inch Man" Anyway They just seemed to have moments where the music just wasnt quite as good basically

'...And The Circus Leaves Town' is fucking awsome. I can't see how if you dug their previous efforts that you wouldn't like this album. I dunno. Maybe I'm just a total Kyuss fanboy or something.

Reactions: JonnyD
union9 said:
'...And The Circus Leaves Town' is fucking awsome. I can't see how if you dug their previous efforts that you wouldn't like this album. I dunno. Maybe I'm just a total Kyuss fanboy or something.

Yeah I think you are but thats ok I just prefere the first album Circus was to mellow for me But I will give it another listen just cause

So I did manage to Give "Circus" another spin And ya know I dont remember why the fuck I didnt like it, Its a great album How Is Sky Valley? I'm Thinkin About Picking it up when the money allows