Lacuna

Jared-Skulz

New Metal Member
Jan 16, 2003
North Wales, Flint
Visit site
(*sigh* I should learn to write better....im really bad at it)

Would anyone here like Lacuna Coil to come to Bloodstock? I think their great!

oh and, any groups of people organising to travel down to Derby from Chester or Flintshire or around that area?

Adios,

Jared

Me!!!! I would love to have them there.......give me a chance to brush up on my groupie bitch skills :D

Actually their Comalies album was my favourite album of last year (well joint with Dream Theaters 6DOiT anyway) and it hasn't left my stereo for months!! They would certainly be a welcome addition to Bloodstock, not to mention playing in the UK again and certainly not to mention the chance to brush up on my groupie bitch skills!

Mmmmmmmmm Cristina

Anyway i digress......it's all about the music, right?! :p

:devil:

Lacuna would be ace because it gives everyone a chance to slow down and recover from the onslaught of power/black/death etc. metal. Plus Christine didn't win Terrorizers most shaggable poll 3 years running for no reason:OMG:

Originally posted by Baletempest
Plus Christine didn't win Terrorizers most shaggable poll 3 years running for no reason:OMG:

She shouldn't have won Angela Gossow should have won it!

Mmmmmmm Angela...........................

Sorry drifted off there, yea lacuna coil would be great to have at BS03

Lacuna would be ace because it gives everyone a chance to slow down and recover from the onslaught of power/black/death etc. metal. Plus Christine didn't win Terrorizers most shaggable poll 3 years running for no reason

Black and Death metal?? I dont see ANY of those bands yet, unless you count waylander...:confused:

What about return to the sabbat?

Yes, Lacuna are a great idea.

Sorry to overturn the apple-cart, but i think Tarja from Nightwish should have won...

Sabbat would be great, but theyve played 2 years running now so i doubt theyll play again THIS year, hopefully next year though

Much as i liked comalies, im still pissed off at laucana coil for FUCKING RUINING the so called Sentenced gig on oct 31st in london, fuckin Italian wankers....:mad:

Paying 12 quid odd to see Sentenced on the first uk gig, after seeing a add with Sentenced in great big print with a sentenced backdrop and lacuna coil in small print underneath, tickets with sentenced in huge font, supported by lacuna coil underneath, then i get there to find Sentenced play second on the bill, only play for 45 minutes at only HALF THE FUCKIN VOLUME of Lacuna fuckin coil.......

Yes im STILL pissed off about that....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Fragile Dreams
i get there to find Sentenced play second on the bill, only play for 45 minutes at only HALF THE FUCKIN VOLUME of Lacuna fuckin coil.......
Huh? I was there, and I didn't detect any noticable difference in volume between the two (although yes, I was surprised to see the band order swapped on the night)