Ladies...

Hello, I'm not a lady, but (1) can I just point out that the word is "bald", like Mick Moss, not "bold", like a washing powder... and (2) that's not a cock, that's a telephone... I worry about you girls...

Light said:
Hello, I'm not a lady, but (1) can I just point out that the word is "bald", like Mick Moss, not "bold", like a washing powder... and (2) that's not a cock, that's a telephone... I worry about you girls...

:lol: nice one Light

Light said:
Hello, I'm not a lady, but (1) can I just point out that the word is "bald", like Mick Moss, not "bold", like a washing powder...

Ahh, you're right! I was not paying attention, shame on me. :oops: Mankind, you're a big, big distraction, shame on you! :Shedevil:

Light said:
(2) that's not a cock, that's a telephone... I worry about you girls...

Well, Peter Steele should've known it better then first, rather than fool us poor birdies.

If Pete Steele has a genuine phone-shaped cock, then gayness be damned - I want to see ALL the photos, balls'n'all...

this thread makes me sick ffs. it needs a bit of manhood :

barresi.jpg

this forum is truly depressing.. goddesses speaking of being freshly in love. waaaaaaaahhhhhhh..

I'd like to taste some unhairy fresh stuff. just for one time and then throw out..
I want revenge on man-lame-kind hehehe.