ok!!! lets DO SOME BITCHIN, who's the biggest CUNT inthe forum..............

i agree with sorg. im sorry fa, but american girls do nothing for me. theres a sense of mystisim among scandinavian women. and theyre more appealing to me. send me a pic sometime :D

hehehe (plug!) anywho, american girls expect to much, and theyre usually arogant cunts. so to answer the question of the biggest cunt, id say the american female population -I- by the way, when you go to a 711 at 3 in the morning, dont expect fresh muffins. goddamned bastards

Hey no problem guys, u can't help what u prefer, everyone has there own preference. No skin of my American back, lol.

Here ya go Deathstrike -

brandi_2001.JPG
100% White......

nice. cute fa :D i once dated the sweetest black girl. she was the drummer for red light london. but i fucked that up (sobs of self pity)
i dont know, but ohio really lacks in the chicks department. unless you count the actual animal

lizard said:
no not my wife, she's my friend monica. she's the same one as I posted in the beach pic yesterday.
although my wife is pretty hot also. I'm very lucky.:)

good to hear men talk like u do, so proud.....

fine quality!

deathstrike from hell said:
mmmmm. only the bbq fritos. when im giving a chick the bologna pony, i dont like the friction of generic chips. you gotta hit it hard, you gotta hit it fast, you gotta have the fritos
I CAN SOLVE YOUR FRICTION PROBLEM ..... EDIBLE MOTION LOTION ( IT COMES IN CHOCOLATE, CHERRY, AND SOME OTHER DELICIOUS FLAVORS) YOU CAN BUY IT AT " SPENCER'S " ( IN AMERICA SPENCER'S IS A REALLY FUN SEX SHOP NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE EUROPEAN SHOP "SPENCER'S" WHICH IS, I'VE BEEN TOLD, A REALLY PREPPY CLOTHING STORE )