Ok, let me explain the Bs for a second.

Yeah it's lovely to just lay there and watch the stars. However I now geek out and trail my tripod and camera round to attempt to capture star trails, doing a 4 hour session soon, I cannot wait! haha.
Oh and Diddy, you do not want to live in Scotland, full stop, scum of the earth live round every corner.

to be fair, you live in glasgow. not a pleasent town i'm told.
and diddy i don't know your father or his temperment. but you might bring vikings to his attention. men have always had long hair. it wasn't untill the industrial revolution that men cut it quite short. that shut both of my parents and one rather fat man at the DMV up in a heartbeat. vikings man. no-one calls them faggot and escapes without a sword up their arse. :kickass:

Glasgow can be really nice at times, just when the scum of the earth arent roaming (which isnt very often) but we go walks at night around the city and it's lovely.
Up the North of Scotland is a beaut however, I would happily live there...or Norway

Glasgow can be really nice at times, just when the scum of the earth arent roaming (which isnt very often) but we go walks at night around the city and it's lovely.
Up the North of Scotland is a beaut however, I would happily live there...or Norway

who wouldn't want to live in norway? we have lutefisk. :lol:

Definatly. I feel sorry because youve heard me moan about it all a lot over the last years. But you come out of it fine. Just kick back with a few beers and try n put things behind you. Youll always move on.

It's a Norwegian staple. it's cod soaked in lye and brine untill it congeals making a jell-o like substance. most people find it disgusting, and it has become it's own genre of humor like dumb blonde jokes. anyway, it was a "tounge in cheek" kind of thing

Oh man dont take that to heart. If you dont like it, just tell him to fuck off.

ArnoCorps are needed in times like these. Just put The ballsy EP on. It can build up too much currage at times so be careful not to overload on ArnoCorps.

Watched the Megadeth documentary already? Saw it a few hours ago and made me love Megadeth even more.

Oh man dont take that to heart. If you dont like it, just tell him to fuck off.

ArnoCorps are needed in times like these. Just put The ballsy EP on. It can build up too much currage at times so be careful not to overload on ArnoCorps.

^^ This.