Let's stop the BS for a second

Ocelot2010

Burger King Diamond
Sep 18, 2008
Washington State
Okay, if I have been pissing you off lately, I apologize, honest to God it's not my intent, you would know it if I was REALLY trying to piss you off. I am a very opinionated person, my opinions will inevitably clash with the opinions of others, especially when I've been stressed about school this past month.

I honestly don't see what I've done personally to piss people off, if I do piss you off, fucking tell me WHAT I'm doing.

I forgive you buddy! *hug*

I also do not mean to piss people off. If I do, it is not my intent. My intent is to state my opinion, thats all. (UNLESS....... its the random crap arguement thread.... :lol:)

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

No one here has annoyed me at all. :lol: Though some of you need to lighten up.

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

No one here has annoyed me at all. :lol: Though some of you need to lighten up.

:lol: Whats with the epic posts today?

In all seriousness though, people need to stop the whole Megadeth-Metallica posts more than anything. I'd boycott them if I could but being an ouitspoken kinda lad, I don't like to just sit idly by without giving my two cents on something, even if people don't like it (FOR EXAMPLE). As I said before, its all good to say something is shit so long as you have reasons for thinking so and you give those reasons appropriately. 99% of the time, especialy on the Megatallica thing, I have to put up with people endlessly bumming one side or the other without any reason for hating the toher and such. Its stupid, and it gets on my tits.

The internet isn't to be taken seriously, but people need to understand how frustrating it can be when you're trying to make a valid arguement and people will just say somethign either false, stupid or completely irrelevant to the point you're making and it usually starts needless bickering. I don't mean to kick up a fuss on this forum, thats never my intention, but if I feel strongly about something then I'm going to point it out. The now locked 'Best 1986 thrash album thread' was a rpime example of someone starting a thread that I found completely biased and just another opportunity to big up their favourite bands.

I don'treally give a crap what people over the internet think, but when stuff like this happens it can lead to a little bit of the rage. And Dave rage is bad. Lets just leave it and make sure it doesn't happen again, aight?

(As for the Greg stuff, some of that was unneccessary as you cna never tell if eople are kidding or not o these forums)

You know you can always just ignore someone else when theyre trying to fuck with you. If they did manage to fuck with you they get what they wanted. I love you all, I think we have had some arguments in the past ocelot but I dont hold anything against you.

You know you can always just ignore someone else when theyre trying to fuck with you. If they did manage to fuck with you they get what they wanted. I love you all, I think we have had some arguments in the past ocelot but I dont hold anything against you.

Basically, this - but as I said, I'm so outspoken about everything. If I think Ocelot is being dick, I'll tell him. If I think Trigger the Drumkit are a bad band, I'll say it. If I think Matt smells a little bit like pickled peaches, I'll give him a muffin and say 'Thats gotta last you all tour'. Or something.

I love y'all really. Especially you Pabbykins, you complete me :lol: Bt all of our japes and douchery must end. Like the life of a scene kid.

Basically, this - but as I said, I'm so outspoken about everything. If I think Ocelot is being dick, I'll tell him. If I think Trigger the Drumkit are a bad band, I'll say it. If I think Matt smells a little bit like pickled peaches, I'll give him a muffin and say 'Thats gotta last you all tour'. Or something.

I love y'all really. Especially you Pabbykins, you complete me :lol: Bt all of our japes and douchery must end. Like the life of a scene kid.

:lol:

i don't come here to pick a fight with anyone at all. i come here cos i enjoy evile a lot. sure i am a metallica fan boy an have strong views on metallica an the band members. its a band i've listened to an loved for nearly 20 years an when poeple talk crap about them it tends to grate a little. basically we are all here because we like evile even if some of us don't get on its something we all share in common.

^ Indeed. Just try to be a little less.... I dunno, careful with your words? Saying that a smiley face usually get sarcasm or a joke across pretty well so yeah.

One big happy gay forum FTW, what does everyone reckon? We're almost there, Greg is pretty gay... :lol: