Ok, let me explain the Bs for a second.

diddykoi6

Stone Cold Metal
ok, erm sorry for my recent twattishness people, havin a rough time recently, and to be honest to explain my over posting and wierd posting, its because this site is keeping me going, you guys are the most down to earth and cool people and i can relate to you in a way, my family are being total fucktards and considering i left school recently i havent seen my friends in a while, and i cant reall visit alot of them due to strict parent (dad) so im bored to fuck, im having trouble sleeping at night hence posts at 2am and 5 am. and my dads being a total prick to me, being happy to everyone and then totally acting like a cunt to me for no reason having random go's at me... PRICK and my mum yesterday said to me to have a haircut and i said no you know im growing it what the hell and she got dead arsey because she thought i wanted it how it is now (i look fucking indie or some shit) and i explained and she got the mardys and i got pissed off because its my body i have a right to do what the fuck i want to it. and my sister got arsey to because she thought id be a wierdo, and all i do is sit in my room and play guitar, are they suprised?? all they fucking do is moan and say im gna be a wierdo. fuck them. so im sorry for putting you through the misery of reading my bullshit whining. but i really look forward to reading this forum as you are all really cool people, despite arguments and what ever and i hope you all forgive me for my over posting an wierdness :erk:

Sounds shitty.

EVERYONE! DIDDY NEEDS A HUG! *hug*

Just keep thinking, "It COULD be worse......".

That sounds pretty crap man. I can't stand those people that can't understand when you feel like a change about yourself and they think your gooing to be a completely different person because of it. Just tell them to mind their own business.

As for not being able to go see your friends, thats really shitty. At least you've got your music. That might help to keep you slightly sane haha. Don't worry man, things will get better soon enough.

well, you drop out,and parents go apeshit because they think they're failures as parents. and from the sound of it, you're right in the middle of that magical time of life where you and your dad honestly want to kill each other.
here's what I'd recomend. depending on where you live, you may be able to register as a homeschooler, and register for the concurrent enrollment program at the local comunity college. by doing this, all of the classes are free and you can take any classes you want for both highschool and college credit. it's not much of a time constraint,(hell you could take some music classes there) and it should pacify the parentals. good luck with the tyrant.

yes americans have the anoying habit of calling uni "college" and the 2 year college's "community college." so i expect you should just search college. as for the program, I expect that if we're doing something like this then i expect we got it from you. when you say you "left", i take it to mean that you've graduated?

yeah by left i meant ive done the school years and finished all my exams (yay) and so to you id be going community college in september i think, haha confusing. i dont know what exams and grades you have but if it helps we just did our GCSE's which we use to get into college like erm c's b's a's etc :D

sounds shit mate, i remember the summer after highschool it was soo long my advice is find a way to get out the house for abit, i used to cycle to meet my mates then go cyclin all over, or u cud try n find part time job to get out of the house abit then have monies to see friends

They prejudge you because they dont know people with long hair, they dont know what metal is about, they probably think you´re turning into a satan worshipper or summit. My Dad thought like that and he was an ass because I didnt turn out like he thought, in fact none of my siblings did either. So he tortures us verbally too. You just have to be your own person Richard. Just be yourself, grow your hair, do your thing and if youre not an arse they´ll begin to see differently. Good luck with everything. I might be talking out of my anus here, maybe I got it all wrong. :)

I know how you feel, the only friends I've seen since I left school are my two buddies I go to town with and my boyfriend, all of my school friends have disapperated because you don't have to see them everyday now. I got myself a job (shit as it may be) to take up some time of this boring summer and to give me a little cash, I'd advise doing the same. But my favourite thing is to go a walk either when the sun is setting or when it's rising (yes, this would mean getting up early), going a walk with some nice chill out music and perching myself on a hill to watch said movement of sun. Well, that's probably just me being a weirdo haha.
I hope everything gets better soon m'love

They prejudge you because they dont know people with long hair, they dont know what metal is about, they probably think you´re turning into a satan worshipper or summit. My Dad thought like that and he was an ass because I didnt turn out like he thought, in fact none of my siblings did either. So he tortures us verbally too. You just have to be your own person Richard. Just be yourself, grow your hair, do your thing and if youre not an arse they´ll begin to see differently. Good luck with everything. I might be talking out of my anus here, maybe I got it all wrong. :)

your absolutely right my dad calls me a faggot and says i have a giryl hair cut... but i ignore him :D thanks mate, this is why i love this forum your all like the coolest people ever, and siobhan i was thinking about going out early because having trouble sleeping alot recently sounds like a good idea :) i just wish i lived local to some of you lot :lol:

See, like I said Diddy, it COULD be worse.

And sadly the few friends I have, hate metal. So I agree, having some of you guys near me would be awesome! BUT...... I'm in the US....:lol:

No you're not a weirdo Siobhy, in summer I go out at night to take a walk and lay myself down in the grass while watching the stars. Aahhh lovely.

Yeah it's lovely to just lay there and watch the stars. However I now geek out and trail my tripod and camera round to attempt to capture star trails, doing a 4 hour session soon, I cannot wait! haha.
Oh and Diddy, you do not want to live in Scotland, full stop, scum of the earth live round every corner.