Lady Gaga Cover

well i will be the first to say, although i have heard alot of Lady Gaga metal covers, this one definetly is in my top three! Kicks alot of ass IMO. What did you do for that drum effect after the breakdown (with your vocals)

Neat version. I like what you did with the song. I wish they would play remixes/covers of these songs because I've probably heard that song more times than Reign in Blood and trust me that's a lot.

Hey man, nice cover! About soloing tracks in Pro Tools; I am not sure about this being the best way, but I would be using a mix group and activate it so that when you do solo a track, any other track in the group will solo as well.

Cuz she's original and has crazy talent...although her songs don't reflect it that much which is weird. Look up some of her "unplugged" type of stuff on youtube or her early days when she went under her real name.

nice cover man. I was hoping the original vocals would be mixed in.

i would say her producers have crazy talent. (not that she doesnt have talent, but i think the production behind it is what draws alot of people to it)

i still love her tho :)

Didn't she produced her songs herself? At least I know she composes them. And yeah I think her songs are really well produced, listen to Bad Romance and try to make a list of every sound/layer/instrument.

i would say her producers have crazy talent. (not that she doesnt have talent, but i think the production behind it is what draws alot of people to it)

i still love her tho :)

Definetely great production/mixing...guys name is Red One btw, but I'm pretty sure she arranges everything.