Lag Guitar

Jerich

Progressive doom
Jan 10, 2005
Phila Pa Suburbs
www.seasonofmourning
does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on one of these LAG 7 string Stephan Forte' Model guitars :OMG: ? I have emailed the LAG factory 100's of times with nothing. Even have called and no answer. I see there is a company in Cali Salawander (?) USA they are, supposed to import them they just do not have any idea when? I am to the point where I might have to take a trip to France just to get one? Any ideas about how/what I could do. :hotjump:

Jerich said:
does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on one of these LAG 7 string Stephan Forte' Model guitars :OMG: ? I have emailed the LAG factory 100's of times with nothing. Even have called and no answer. I see there is a company in Cali Salawander (?) USA they are, supposed to import them they just do not have any idea when? I am to the point where I might have to take a trip to France just to get one? Any ideas about how/what I could do. :hotjump:

Ask for instructions and made it by yourself :D can be little bit hard..

If you find anything more about them,other than what Adagio :worship: /Lag :headbang: Guitars web sites say? Let me know here? I have plenty of photo's :kickass: and specifications of them just do not have any idea how to get one for myself :worship: ...

Jerich said:
If you find anything more about them,other than what Adagio :worship: /Lag :headbang: Guitars web sites say? Let me know here? I have plenty of photo's :kickass: and specifications of them just do not have any idea how to get one for myself :worship: ...

Well world is full of guitars. Theres much other good guitars too. My friend (ryöpsäyttelijä) will have probably carvin dc747 (7 string gutiar) this month if the order doesent delay. I think thats really good guitar too. And you know Shawn Lane? He has that - was that vigier or what? - 7 string guitar. I think thats the same cast like lag. But i dont really know about those lag guitars. try google

PRauhala said:
Well world is full of guitars. Theres much other good guitars too. My friend (ryöpsäyttelijä) will have probably carvin dc747 (7 string gutiar) this month if the order doesent delay. I think thats really good guitar too. And you know Shawn Lane? He has that - was that vigier or what? - 7 string guitar. I think thats the same cast like lag. But i dont really know about those lag guitars. try google
Yeah, I really gona buy that Carvin DC-747. MacAlpine plays it, but that's not the reason why I buy it. DC-747 is rewiewed very good...... 9/10.
About those Vigier guitars..... Must be good guitars if Shawn Lane played them. Vigier guitars are made by hand (just like LAGs) and are very expensive (just like LAGs). I'd like to have one them in the future. :)

yes i have a few Carvin 747's and 727's :hotjump: .. send me your email and i will send you photo's of my Carvins I had them all made just for me. I just want that Lag 7 string, I have played Vigier and they are REALLY exspensive and I prefer the Carvins over them Hand to foot.The 7 string excalibar they make I had a chance to play at a NAMM show and was really impressed with the craftamnship but not the sound :yuk: . But Shawn Lane sure could make on sing his fingers are back up there with god if you know what I mean....fingers of god he possessed...

I miss Shawn .... :worship:

((((((((((UPDATE:))))))))
After pretty much moths up to a year ,I have recieved an email from LAG about the guitar it is a custom order only they do not MASS produce the Stephan Forte' LAG Moedel The Beast. With his exact specifications and Original Floyd Rose tremolo and Black/Grey Top. here we go the price. First Off I have two BC rich Custom USA 7 strings they cost be around $2500.00(US) So i am used to paying good money for neck through guitars..The LAG is a Glorified Ibanez UV.. With a Bolt on neck. But here we go $3,475.00 (US)
Ouch!!!And shipping is $140.00(US) Ouch!!! Ouch!!! I will still order the guitar but..It will be a few weeks later than I planned.And yes there is a 6 day return But i pay all Shipping and Handling. Well after almost a year to get any info at all I am a little worried about doing business with LAG for this reason only, I know Phil from Motorhead had issues with them too! I wish I could ask him? Well just figured I would let you all know what the progress was here. If anyone is actually interested in the info to get ANY LAG guitar in the USA shoot me an email..The address is not public Knowledge.

hey what do u guys think about ESP m-307 and M-207's.ive heard esp makes the best seven string guitars .what is your opinion?

which one? I have two 747's and two 727's.
Two made for me ,two I purchased on ebay for under $500.00 I paid around 800.00 for each 747. But then I add diffent picklups and REAL Floyd Rose Tremolo's..there is quite a few 747's&727's on ebay right now for under 500.00 go see.... :worship:

hey jerich i forgot to tell u that i bought the 747 about a month ago,its super comfortable. however,the pickups are very shitty(when i wanna play Angra type songs it sounds very bad) probably i'll order Evo pickups for it(just like stephan's Lag :worship: )
take care bro