Hardcore SM

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2016
Hey! Im new here, so, hey everybody.... dont know anything else to say, but ok.

Im actually interested if any of you know where does alexi laiho get his melodic inspiration or ideas from? Is it linked with something or is it onley hes mind?
Songs like follow the reaper, living dead beat, bodom beach terror etc, they have really catchy and nice melodies there. In my opinion they have one of the most unique melodies i have heard, but they kinda remind me some oldschool horror movie themes and such, do you guys know similar style melodies from somewhere? or can you explaine me what is going on there? :) sorry about my english, not so god at it.
Thanks!!

Don't they just rip off power metal but make it gay as fuck and appealing to edgy black fingernailed teens with fat gothemo girlfriends that rub their flaps to Linkin Park/anime video compilations?

You beat me to it.[/QUOT
well, not by business on what they rub their fraps on, i just like the music, dont get me wrong but i dont know about power metal that much, power is way gayer than them.

What? Look back at your reply to me, you totally fucked up your response. So yes, I'm saying so since I have to read that shit.
no, you dont have to read that shit since your power metal fan, so you can go get some huge shiny blade up your ass or something

I used to like the first Children of Bodom album when it was new and I was like 16 but that ended quickly.

As to where Alexi gets the inspiration for his melodies, who knows? Final Fantasy games for all I fuckin know, why would anyone but Alexi himself know that?

Reactions: CiG