Lake Bodom murderer got caught!

As the last lines of the Scythes of Bodom description of Lake Bodom says "The band has been somewhat lucky that the murders haven't been solved - they think that it might ruin the whole idea and mystery behind the bands name."

what are some opinions on this? i personally am kind of stuck.

well hes been hiding out for the last 40-someodd years....why should he plead guilty? i wouldnt for fucks sake

Janina said:
I find it hard to believe that Nils did it. He had severe injuries, like a dozen stab wounds, fractured jaw and fractured skull... How the hell was he able to hide the murder weapon so no one could find it??
I thought the weapon was found.

dilema1362 said:
As the last lines of the Scythes of Bodom description of Lake Bodom says "The band has been somewhat lucky that the murders haven't been solved - they think that it might ruin the whole idea and mystery behind the bands name."

i think it doesn't matter crap, the most it will affect the band is probably the songwriting heh, they're not gonna break up cause their name doesn't summon mistery anymore

pfft.. Finnish 'friends' :rolleyes:

Espoo District Court has named the man suspected for the infamous Lake Bodom murders which took place nearly 44 years ago.
..Finnish judicial system :rolleyes:

:p

But seriously, at this point I don't think it really matters for the band.. Nowadays who really instantly thinks of the Bodom lake murders everytime he or she comes across the band name?!

Janina said:
I find it hard to believe that Nils did it. He had severe injuries, like a dozen stab wounds, fractured jaw and fractured skull...
Well If I were about to be massacred by my 'friend' I sure as hell wouldn't go out without a fight :p

Janina said:
How the hell was he able to hide the murder weapon so no one could find it??
If you really wanted to, I don't think hiding a weapon would be too hard.

^yeah, what he said. Why should it stop the boys from doing what they love? Music is their life. Would you give it up for a band name?

Torgoth said:
Like stoned&drunk said he has exaggerated his wounds. Read more: http://muurala.com/bodom/viewforum.php?f=34
Now that's ridiculous... They claim that he wasn't injured badly, 'cause his face looked almost normal after he spent 2 weeks in a hospital. If you have fractured jaw, it doesn't show, I should know, 'cause I've been through that.

About 13 years ago a horse kicked me in my face, I got two fractures in my jaw and some bruises. 5 days after that all the bruises had disappeared and I looked just as stupid as I do now, there were no signs of the accident anymore.

I still think that they've got the wrong guy, that's just my opinion

Janina said:
About 13 years ago a horse kicked me in my face, I got two fractures in my jaw and some bruises. 5 days after that all the bruises had disappeared and I looked just as stupid as I do now, there were no signs of the accident anymore.

I highly doubt that honey! :lol: j/k

*wonders if lack of suger is making mammoth an asshole*

@janina - Owwie :erk:

whenever i hear the word "bodom" i think of the band way before the murders.. . .way before.

Mammoth said:
I highly doubt that honey! :lol: j/k

*wonders if lack of suger is making mammoth an asshole*
Yeah, I know... I should've said "visible signs" :p
I've told everyone that if I sometimes seem to be a bit retarded, it's the horse's fault, not mine :D