Lakis speech

Slasher

May 22, 2002
'Artlepool
Visit site
:tickled::hotjump: GET INNNNNN :hotjump: Biscuit tin drums:tickled:...who you think that is??? Metallica/Lars?? :tickled: very brave!! They'll probs sue your ass if it's them it is aimed at! lol 54 playing my doorstep!!! METAL UP YOUR ARSE!!!!:hotjump:

Reactions: scotter
madgirl said:
lol
i was about to come over and say much the same thing slasher.

yeah.. lot of things there that need to be said .. and bloody well done for saying them.

we always knew where it was - which is why we are 54 fans. !!:headbang:
Lakis :worship: !:headbang: See ya in the Underworld :D

Hehe, yeah, was a cool rant indeed. :headbang:

I hope he wasn't referring to me when he mentioned the Glasgow/Edinburgh thing, cause I was only kidding when I moaned about that...oopsee :erk:
I'd so go to all the dates if I could afford it, but it looks like its just Edinburgh for me.

Hehe, don't worry, that's exactly what I was thinking at first. Go to the Area 54 site, we're talking about the updated news bit where Lakis has a good old rant, lol. I suppose "speech" was maybe the wrong word to have used. Although it would have been cool to hear him shout all that, instead of just having to read it :p

i just think its a bit sad that if bands try to do something new ppl turn there backs on them if u dont like st anger dont listen to it..
i know ive aired my far harsh view of metallica lately but we know why that is tony!!!!!

JASON WHY THE FUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG:

I wouldn't say I turned my back on them considering I bought my ticket for Leeds knowing Metallica were the only band I really wanted to see. Thankfully 54 are sticking with TRUE METAL though :D And hopefully one day MEGADETH will re-unite and kick some arse as well :D And remind Tallica how it's supposed to be done

Slasher said:
I wouldn't say I turned my back on them considering I bought my ticket for Leeds knowing Metallica were the only band I really wanted to see. Thankfully 54 are sticking with TRUE METAL though :D And hopefully one day MEGADETH will re-unite and kick some arse as well :D And remind Tallica how it's supposed to be done

megadeath reunion(sounds like fun :loco: )

then u wake up and relise youve wet urself
metallica will always be superior!!!1 :Spin: :wave: :wave: :D

scotter said:
megadeath reunion(sounds like fun :loco: )

then u wake up and relise youve wet urself
metallica will always be superior!!!1 :Spin: :wave: :wave: :D
Superior? WTF???!!

Hammet and Hetfield sound like they just picked up the guitar last week compared to Friedman and Mustaine.

Sure, Four Horsemen sounds better than the Mechanix, but it was written for Metallica, not Megadeth.

Slasher said:

True metal? what you on about man? They're only on their 2nd album. Metallica made 5 decent metal albums. "True Metal" as you put it is different to everyone, so they're not sticking with anything. The thing is with Metallica they obviously don't want to be how they used to be, there is such a thing as progression and growth, unfortunetly with St. Anger they fucked up but Load and Re-load are two good heavy rock albums. Now out of their whole career I'd say if they wanna experiment with just one album out of loads why shouldn't they? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wanna be caged in one catagory of music cause it wouldn't give me a chance to change or grow musically and let's face it no one wants to listen to the same songs album after album all their life.