Lakis speech

Correct and TRUE METAL to me consists of decent drums - those which dont resemble biscuit tins - and also includes solo's, even better if they're duelling harmonies, which Tallica lacked in their recent album(solo's, not duelling harmonies). Like you said, the definition varies to everyone. Just because they're only on their 2nd album (assuming you mean 54) doesn't mean they can't be - as i put it; "TRUE METAL", they've been around a fair lengthy time and have seen changes in the industry as have Tallica, I'm just praising 54 for sticking with their roots, which is what Lakis was stating.

at the end of the day fuck it you dont like it dont buy it dont listen to it dont wipe your arse with

fuckin sick of ppl wingin about it now ffs

if megadeath r that fuckin gd where r they now fuckin nowhere

so if u dont like st anger fuck it you dont like it simple as

grrrrrrrrr arg

grrrrr fuckin argggg

scotter said:
at the end of the day fuck it you dont like it dont buy it dont listen to it dont wipe your arse with

fuckin sick of ppl wingin about it now ffs

if megadeath r that fuckin gd where r they now fuckin nowhere

so if u dont like st anger fuck it you dont like it simple as

grrrrrrrrr arg

grrrrr fuckin argggg

Hey, chill out man. You do have a point, but people tend to go on about something they're disappointed with, I was never that big a Metallica fan anyway, so St Anger wasn't that big a disappointment for me. You shouldn't let people complaining about it bother you, if you like it you like it. Feel free to praise it or moan about it, let's just not get angry/hostile, it's just an album for fucks sake.

...my God, I sound like Oprah or something