Lamb of God - Sacrament Producer edition

Bah, I got all excited there :( But its cool hearing everything seperate. Never realised there was that much delay on that vocal until now :| Guitars actually sound pretty average solo'd :kickass:

holy shit those drums sound SO fucking horrible by themselves. No way those can be what's actually used.

They basically sound programmed w/a horribly squashed sounding snare.

Wow...

Vocals and bass sound sweet though..

by the way keep in mind that the vocals sound different and have diff effects in deifferent parts of the song. if you listen to the album his voice is very weird and layered and harmonized the whole album it gives a gloomy feeling. the drums sound good in the mix though so it's suprising they sound so weird alone.

@ Andy: lol yeah i always wondered how much fixing you have to do, hopefully they'll agree to the idea.

Yeah! that would be really cool.....everybody remixing Andy's raw tracks :kickass:
i think you guys are missing the point of what Andy said. this is not something that most producer/mixers would be happy about being asked to provide...

also i think what is provided on the L.O.G. is very similar to what you got on the Lacuna Coil contest... they are pre-processed sub-mixes, and it's not the same processing as the album.. in the case of the L.O.G. i don't even believe that's the same drums as on the album. i think there's very little to learn from these tracks and i think it's a waste of time and your money unless your are in to dance/techno/house/dub re-mixes and the like.

I agree with you James.
Moreover, I think it would be better if (like Lacuna Coil for free) the mixed songs were user for a contest....With Sacrament We have to pay for a set of no-raw and fake tracks, for nothing...only for remix them
Bah

you guys are mad. i am getting good use out of it. i'm gonna re record all the guitars, so far it sounds on point. it gives me practice to try to mimic a tone and fit it in the mix. for people that are well established it really doesn't serve much purpose but i feel like it helps me with micing, and eq and stuff.

Those are definitely the same drums as the album. Interesting to hear it all isolated. I honestly couldn't tell how crappy the synths sound when they are in the mix. Isolated they sound like Castlevania on SNES. I'm also surprised by the heavy vocal processing. Did not even notice all that crap in the mix.
:OMG:

I just picked this up today. I'm finding it frustrating that they couldn't include the fucking bpm of the songs or zero them out (so they start at beat one).

Ghey.

Impressed to hear everything together though because as much as I didn't believe it all the tracks sound right when put together.

i';m pretty sure you can buy it from their website which link you to the sony/bmg website, which is i think their record label. it may be epic, im not sure, either way its available on their website, i bought it at a record store.