Lamentations Commercial

synergy

tr00bie
Sep 2, 2003
Long Island
Visit site
I was just watching headbangers ball and was surprised to see a commercial for lamentations pop on during the break. It was a very well done commercial by the way. I think its great that Opeth are gettin some attention although im sure a few other fans might not like the idea of anything Opeth being anywhere on MTV2. Anyway... has anyone else seen it?

Im pretty sure that they were playing different parts of deliverance through the whole commercial. It was pretty flashy too. It made want to go out and get the dvd immediately.

Was it some sort of pop commercial like "the best live dvd yet", "you must have this" or was a stright forward commercial like "We have released a DVD, buy it if you want to"?

Nah, there was some guy doin a voice over - "The first dvd from Opeth recorded live in London(I think) - Heavy and soft sets!!".... "Features a 65 minute documentary on the making of Damnation and Deliverance!"...."Recorded in high definition with 5.1 surround sound!"..."Opeth are now touring in the US!"..."Buy it February 24!". All of that was being said by some guy while parts of deliverance played in the background. I saw it about 3 times.