Lamentations concert music

Abedeth

Aug 7, 2008
Lebanon
Does anyone have an idea or know anything about the background music that is playing before Opeth perform their first and second set?
This calm string music.

And when you say Opeth, is it singular or plural? Opeth is or Opeth are?

The group was called Popol Vuh, from the album Einsjäger und Siebenjäger, the track is called Kleiner Krieger. This has been asked so many times, use the search function.

Opeth Is.

It's one body, a band is contained by it's band members. They are the band but that band is also the band, or so to say

I'd say Opeth is. Saying "Opeth are" would imply that there is more than one Opeth.

Not necessarily, saying are would imply it's more of a sum of the parts sort of thing. Think about this analogy: Before the Civil War it was the United States are. Now after the Civial War it's the United States is. Hope that made sense.

Yeah. I was wondering which is which though.
When the concert starts, before the guys head out to stage and then when they come back from their break.
What music is it at first and what on the second part?
I listened to Popul Vuh, my first time doing so, and the second part is theirs. What about the begining?

As far as I know :

The one in the beginning of concert : Popol Vuh : Mantra 2 ( this might be wrong )
The one before heavy set : Popol Vuh : Through Pains to Heaven