Lance's other projects / bands

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Who here is a fan of Lance's other material? I dig pretty much everything but I still need to hear Gemini. My biggest surprise is his stuff with Empire on the Hypnotica album, that is some killer Melodic Rock.

Ben

Ok here we go:

Gemini, King's Machine, Balance of Power, Defyance, Empire, Beyond Inspiration: A tribute to Uli John Roth, Empire, Mattson, Pyramaze, Avian. Those are all just the PUBLISHED ones. BTW Gemini is OOP but he's working on reissuing both albums in a 2 cd set with a bonus track or two.

My reccomendations: Balance of Power, Defyance (this is old school Power Metal. Imagine early Stratovarius riffs and tones with Lance on vocals. Plus he sings in a unique manner here that he rarely uses anywhere else), and Empire. MAttson is pretty good Dream Theater Prog too. Actually, Lance is one of the most versatile singers I know, hes done melodic rock, hair metal, Power Metal, Prog metal and makes each genre album fucking awesome.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Ok here we go:

Gemini, King's Machine, Balance of Power, Defyance, Empire, Beyond Inspiration: A tribute to Uli John Roth, Empire, Mattson, Pyramaze, Avian. Those are all just the PUBLISHED ones. BTW Gemini is OOP but he's working on reissuing both albums in a 2 cd set with a bonus track or two.

My reccomendations: Balance of Power, Defyance (this is old school Power Metal. Imagine early Stratovarius riffs and tones with Lance on vocals. Plus he sings in a unique manner here that he rarely uses anywhere else), and Empire. MAttson is pretty good Dream Theater Prog too. Actually, Lance is one of the most versatile singers I know, hes done melodic rock, hair metal, Power Metal, Prog metal and makes each genre album fucking awesome.

Ben

He also plays with a cover band called Decibal. They do everything from Dio and Queensryche to Rob Zombie and Alice in Chains. I saw them play last April and was completely blown away by how he owned each and every song with his unique touch. :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Wow, thanks guys, I really apprecaite the kind words on my previous works,
most can be found at CDBABY.com and you can listen to samples there as well,
I believe all you need to do is enter my name in the search engine and it should pull up most if not all of the albums I've sung on that are there!

You can also find many of these on Amazon and of course at NIGHTMARE RECORDS ; ) I finally put a link to the nightmare part of the store that has all the stuff I've done in it, here is is~
Alphabetical not Cronological

http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Cat...CI1420B0&WCU=YKbYV2YNclVC0j8VvN54cuK1LRQqOesO