L'ANGUISETTE - "Damming the Euphrates" Preview!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca

Here's a long awaited preview of the L'ANGUISETTE album, "Damming the Euphrates", w/ me on drums, recorded in 2009. It reminds of a heavy "Damnation" era Opeth, starting at around 4:40. LONG songs. Have a listen!

The album should finally be completed and released soon.

More info at: http://www.myspace.com/languisettemusic

Share and spread the word 'bout this!

Thanks!

DG.

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN That's good! Woods of Ypres... Thrawsunblat... Necramyth... L'Anguisette... Northern Ontario Black Metal Preservation Society... anything else my friend? I think even with WoY's untimely demise projects that David will be involved in will keep us entertained for many years. Everything you touch surely does turn to Gold!

Joel

I like the it, but I think it could have been mixed better. The vocals don't blend in with the sound, but sit on top of the track like a foreign entity. I am no expert in the finer arts of audio engineering, but I am sure that they could have been more seamlessly added.
Regardless, I like the tasteful drumming.

Man I was reading this thread, and I was looking at the post that Woods 5 was going to be the final album. It truly was. It's like he knew man. I'm sure he didn't intend for it to seem that way though. But Fuck! His songs too, man. When I would write lyrics a bit more intense than what was going on in my life some time after they seemed to be true at times. Maybe he was the same way.

I hope the above comment gets deleted. I got transferred to this thread somehow while in the other.