Name this song: "And now I'm 29 years old, and I'm a million miles away..."

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
DSC_7394.jpg

As of midnight, June 19 2009, I have now entered the final year of my tumultuous twenties. With WOODS OF YPRES, we intend to deliver an excellent album this fall with "WOODS 4: The GREEN album", tour Western Canada this August and then embark on a FULL USA tour in summer of 2010. Aside from WOODS, I have made time for FOUR (!) side-projects, now recorded, soon to be released. Please look forward to:

1) NECRAMYTH (Brutal Korean Thrash Metal): "Slaughter of the Seoul!"
Full length mastered album now in my hands, soon to be released! This album is very intense and very close to my heart for many reasons. I'm very proud of it and I can't wait to let the world hear it!

2) L'ANGUISETTE (Philadelphia, PA, USA, female fronted, progressive doom-rock): http://www.myspace.com/languisettemusic
Full length album due this fall. I had been a fan, talking with the L'ANG crew since spring 2007, so I was very happy to finally visit Philadelphia for the first time, drum, and help make their 1st full length album happen.

3) THE NORTHERN ONTARIO BLACK METAL PRESERVATION SOCIETY
Northern Ontario based Black Metal band w/ Aaron Palmer (1st Woods bassist, "Against the Seasons")
Vinyl 7" due this fall. Old friends, still making black metal for small rooms, for all the right reasons.

4) Secret New Brunswick folk-black metal project.
Full length album due this fall. This is another project I had been thinking about since spring 2007. We finally got it done and it sounds fresh and inspired! More news soon!

The WOODS team is working hard under pressure to deliver the best of the goods.

I give you the last of my youth! :) Stay (de)tuned! C#

Thanks for listening!

DG - \w/

Enjoy the last year. I tell you, when you leave the 20s it all gets a lot worse, your mind catches up with your body, and you FEEL OLD! :)
So, good to hear that you´ve got a lot of stuff coming out this year.