Laptops

Killbot

A Killer Robot
Jul 1, 2005
Kent, England
www.myspace.com
Any recommendations? My only real requirements be it'll run Football manager 2007 and it be under £400 (just under $800)

and just to make this a slightly more interesting thread, what laptops have y'all got? Do you like your one?

I have 2, the first is an HP Pavilion ze5400 - with 1Gb of Ram, 30Gb Hard-drive, and a 2.39 P4 processor.

Its shit, I would not recommend.

The second is a Compaq N2010 - Pretty much the same spec, its slighter better, but that may be down to the fact I am running Linux on it.

To be honest if you only want to play games and surf if you walk into somewhere like PC World, with the game spec with you and say, right I have £400, I want to play this, show me the way, they will, you can't really go wrong.

Mine was a thinkpad, it started getting errors so I started hitting it and sure enough more errors, so I basically had fun destroying it.

I have an acer travel mate summat or other I got given. Its pretty pathetic compared to my own built pc but it can run CS in college so I ain't complaining. Only problem is it lags badly when loading and for some reasons struggles to load steam. the battery life is shit too you get maybe 2 hours off one charge.