lars is now endorsing imesh! HAHAHAHA!!!

• Thread starter metallica sucks horsey balls
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks horsey balls

look at this!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
taken from blabbermouth

The second most popular filesharing service on the internet has found an unlikely spokesman... Metallic@ drummer Lars Ulrich. Lars is quite aware of the irony. In 2000 he and other recording artists spoke on Capitol Hill to protest the now defunct Napster, a filesharing service similar to iMesh.
About his sudden change of heart, Lars had this to say:"Ive been doing a lot of, like, introspection recently. And I kind of realized that these mp3
things are just like trading tapes twenty years ago; this is just a different format. That's like, how we got signed, you know. So now I look back on my arguments against Napster with a lot of shame; it's like biting the hand that feeds. I really did a good job of making a complete fool out of myself and my band. I truly had no concept of what good these filesharing services can bring. My statements were based totally out of fear and ignorance."
When asked if the 1.5 million dollar contract from iMesh, which the RIAA calls " a bribe", had anything to do with his 180 degree change in stance, Lars immediately rebuked, "No, no, absolutely not. I've just come to realize that the good totally outweighs the bad in this issue. Also, (Limp Bizkit frontman) Fred Durst helped put a lot of this into perspective for me.
I really have to thank him for that."
Metallic@'s new album, St. Anger, will be released in June, followed by their Summer Sanitarium Tour, which includes Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, the Deftones and Mudvayne.

You happen to wrong there my freind. And here is the proof.
Fonz.JPG