Lasse Lammert Rig Pack for Kemper

That's great news. Thanks for the profiles Lasse.

They sure took their sweet time though (I assume the delay was on kemper's part)... it would be cool if I had those a couple of months back when I was reamping/mixing my band's album.

Easily the best rig pack for the KPA thus far. Thanks for all of your efforts Lasse!! Seriously, these are some of the best heavy profiles I have played on the Kemper.

:OMG: They were worth the long wait. The best profiles ever released. Thank you very much Lasse. It's sounds like I have a new Kemper version. I will have a lot of fun with them.:D

Oh hell yes. I almost forgot about these! Glad it's finally out. Will be downloading shortly!

cant wait to download these - thanks Lasse! i have been GAS'ing for that Mesa Rev F tone since the demo in the summer.

Don't have a KPA, but isn't that what the deactivate cab part of the unit is for?

Yes, but it is not the same.
In a profile you have preamp+poweramp+cab+mic. When turning off the Cab button it removes artificially the cab and the mic. sounds ok but not awesome.
Profiling the preamp section of the amp you can play it through poweramp and cab in live situation like any other amp. You are cloning just the preamp conecting the Send Output of the FXLoop to Kempers Input. No mic needed obviosuly.
I did some tests and you get a better tone than a typical profile with the cab off.

Just tested the profiles out and can confidently say that they are the strongest Kemper profiles that I've heard to date. The pack is quite ridiculous. Get these and a find a good clean rig and your quest is complete. I've got 800+ profiles in my Kemper now and I think I'm going to clean house and start from scratch with these and a couple profiles I've made.

The "Bombed! profile.........GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!! Its intense. So well done. Well done, sir.

These are really good. I was considering trying them live, but after comparing for a while I decided to stick with my own profile. The pack contains a great variety of tones and it's very interesting to hear which characteristics have been focused on. Should be a great reference for micing up amps as well!