Last album you bought ?

Rammstein's "America" signle...
amerika.jpg

...and "Reise, Reise"...
reise_reise.jpg

i bought a lot of albums recently i got Opeth - Orchid, Opeth - Morningrise, Shadows Fall - The War Within, God Dethroned - Into the Lungs of Hell, Imperanon - Stained, Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness. This was all about in the last month. Im going to order the new Children of Bodom EP soon from finland because its taking to long to come out here and I'm going to go pick up the new Nightwish album, Once.

well hehe...
all of those:
Misery Signals - Of malice and magnum the heart
amon amarth - avenger
amon amarth - once sent from the golden hall
killswitch engage - alive or just breathing
killswitch engage - end of heartache
unearth - stings of conscience
between the buried and me - between the buried and me
between the buried and me - The Silent Circus
Deep - Pieces of Nothing
god forbid - gone forever

and i guess today i'm going to Uri Zelcha's store to buy few more cds.

Let's see... My last three new albums were:
Alice Cooper - Brutal Planet
KISS - Flaming Years (bootleg of the 1976 Destroyer tour)
Roadrunner United- The All-Star Sessions

All three really great albums.

I buy Moonspell stuff all the time for my collection, this results in having little money for new releases. After the release of Mabool and since September, all albums I listened to were just OK, nothing compared with Mabool. From September till 2006 some of my fave bands have released/will release an album. So far, these albums were true masterpieces:

Arcturus - Sideshow Symphonies
Solefald - Red For Fire (An Icelandic Odyssey Part I)

Both albums are brilliant, Solefald especially will release a second part of the album in April and it will be titled "Black For Death". Do yourself a favour and grab both.

I also expect these albums to be amazing: Moonspell's new album will be out early 2006 and from the demos I've heard, I suspect I will not survive the heart attack :) Borknagar's which will be fully acoustic (!) will be out early 2006 as well.