Last album you bought ?

Wayward son said:
You're a fuckin' genius!
Try to find somthing about Area (arbeith mach frei, Maledetti, crac!, 1978), a total rock-prog-jazz experience!

Now, i'm playing Seru Giran ;)
I'll try to find something of Area, and if you like Seru Giran try to get the album Peliculas from La Maquina de Hacer Pajaro, it has Hipercandombe, one of my favorite songs ever

paradoxile said:
woooow...that's a lot of cd's to buy in a short time...
got money to burn?

that was directed at Miltbrand

By coincidence 3 or 4 packages just arrived in 3 days. So I might not get anything else for 3 weeks... or until the next package from Nuclear Blast arrives.
No, no money to burn here! There´s a reason why I owe my bank a shitload of money! ;)

Miltbrand said:
No, no money to burn here! There´s a reason why I owe my bank a shitload of money! ;)

sorry to hear that...I was thinking about moving to denmark and crashing in your place for a while...get some hot danish girls and listen to metal all day

Androz said:
I'll try to find something of Area, and if you like Seru Giran try to get the album Peliculas from La Maquina de Hacer Pajaro, it has Hipercandombe, one of my favorite songs ever

About Area, Edel had reprinted the entire catalogue, with detaliled booklet full of informations (in english and italian). Let me know!!!
You'll find the greatest voice of all the times in Demetrio Stratos (he was a true vocal genius!)

Androz said:
Well, Banco is not known in my country, but I Love Italian prog, appart from Banco I listen to:
Premiata Forneira Marconi
Museo Rosenbach
Quella Vecchia Locanda
Italian prog fucking rules. I had the chance to get my hand in some albums while in Milan - the s/t from Biglieto Per L'Inferno, "Inferno" from Metamorfosi, and some Banco albums. There was even a section in the record store called "italian prog". The top of the tops is probably "Zarathustra" by Museo Rosenbach, total masterpiece. And yes Area rule and Demetrio Stratos was phenomenal, you must all listen to his personal albums where he does some really weird stuff with his voice, immitating the sounds of instruments, or even birds!

paradoxile said:
sorry to hear that...I was thinking about moving to denmark and crashing in your place for a while...get some hot danish girls and listen to metal all day

It´s a bit late for that I´m afraid. In a week I go back to the army, to stay there for a year... But wouldn´t mind visitors after that.

edit: Oh wait, I probably get some vacation in july... :kickass: :)

Amorphis - Eclipse digi
Samael - Era One/Lesson Of Magic #1 2cd
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Samurai lp (splatter vinyl)
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Have A Nice Trip 2lp (red vinyl)

Something New

Amorphis "Eclipse"
Green Carnation "The Acoustic Verses"
Dead Soul Tribe "The Dead Word"
Annihilator "Schizo Deluxe"
In Extremo "Raue Spree (CD)", "Raue Spree (DVD)", "Liam"

Something Old

Rush "Fly By Night", "A Farewell To Kings", "Grace Under Pressure"
Deep Purple "In Rock"
ZZ Top "Tres Hombres"
Dio "Angry Machines", "The Last In Line"
Dropkick Murphys "Do or Die", "Sing Loud, Sing Proud!"