Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Sewn Shut Eyes

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Fall Of Sipledome

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Hammer Of The Gods (bonus track)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's such a great track for a live set, much better than DNR in my opinion as the intensity of the latter cannot be captured during live performance

I dunno about that... when I seen Testament headlining for the first time in July 2009, "D.N.R." was one of the highlights of the set for me. I think it has deservedly become a setlist staple in recent years.

I'd agree that DFL is both groovy and thrashy, I was just questioning the assertion that it was the thrashiest song on the album. It's a groove song with thrash elements, as opposed to a song like "Legions Of The Dead", which is pure thrash. Then again, Testament have always had a sense of groove, even in the earlier days, as can be witnessed on songs like "Alone In The Dark", and "Trial By Fire".

This is quite possibly the best metal album I've ever heard. But because it came out at a time when bands like Korn and Slipknot were becoming extremely popular, it gets easily overlooked, generally speaking, unless you're a die-hard Testament fan.

This is quite possibly the best metal album I've ever heard. But because it came out at a time when bands like Korn and Slipknot were becoming extremely popular, it gets easily overlooked, generally speaking, unless you're a die-hard Testament fan.

I must admit it skipped my radar when it came out. I don't recall it getting much, if any press in the UK. I only found out about it about 5 years ago when it got voted as one of the best metal albums of all time in Popoff's book.
I think Low was very underrated as well. That's got some cracking tunes on it.

I've resurrected this just to say that I can't say what my favorite off this is. I go in cycles ( in my car ). sometimes I'll listen to this all the way through over and over. I've had several fazes of Riding The Snake and DNR and Fall Of Sipledome. But I've been on a Three Days kick for about 10 months. If I'm driving for under a half hour I just play that song over and over and over lol. Sometimes I'll dip into another song but I end up going back before the song is halfway through. This has been a long run!

Ha!ha! Redfly! I pretty much do the same,but for me Riding the snake is my go to track.Some sick riffs going on in that one!!!