Last CD you bought

Latest haul:

Camel - Breathless
Days of the New - S/T
Howling Bells - S/T
Porcupine Tree - Signify (re-release, re-mastered with bonus DVD)
Björk - Volta
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal
The Doors - The Very Best of The Doors (40th Anniversary release, re-mastered, in book-style case, with bonus DVD)

DVDs:

Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere...
Muse - Absolution Tour

Hoping to head out and grab some more today, if I can be farked.

Mayhem - Ordo ad Chao (Limited, with the metal slip. Fuuuuuuck! I'm in love with the packaging)
Dødheimsgard - 666 International
The Kovenant - SETI
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse (I've looked for the limited so long, that now I jsut had to own it :( )
Darkthrone - Too Old Too Cold (Had to hear their cover of Siouxie and the Bansheees)
<code> - Nouveau Gloaming (Heard it was good :shrugs: )

Hi. I'm new. :zombie:

Last 3 CDs I bought:

Borknagar - The Olden Domain. Love it; it has a rougher feel than the newer releases, and it's a great change of pace.

Solefald - Black for Death. I'm having a harder time with this one; Lars is kicking my brain in with its weirdness, but I'm slowly warming up to it. I'll just have to listen to it more, I guess!

Blues Brothers Soundtrack. Sometimes I just need some blues. This fits the bill quite handily.

* Vintersorg - Solens R&#246;tter
* Dark Tranquillity - Fiction

And [2007-06-05] I bought:
* Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos
* Kamelot - Ghost Opera

hi all! I'm back :) :) :)
Summoning - Let Mortal Heros Sing Your Fame
Fission - Crater
Cronian - Terra
Waterclime - The Astral Factor

do you know where I can find cd's of Cosmic Death (original, not only the dl)
and Havayoth of Mr. V?

hi all! I'm back :) :) :)

do you know where I can find cd's of Cosmic Death (original, not only the dl)
and Havayoth of Mr. V?

Welcome back? Anyway I doubt you can really find Cosmic Death's Demo (I'm guessing you're looking for 'Crimson Nightgate'), I doubt any shops carry it so your best bet would be to check ebay... As for Havayoth, I was once looking for it myself and well... you should check this thread .

Oh, Ok, thank you : )
Look @ my registration date, then you see that I have posted 1 or 2 answers and nothing more... but now I'm back:}
I'll buy soon (in 3 days) the Focusing Blur CD which is Signed by Vintersorg :}

Fission - Crater

I just bought this album too [2007-06-12]. Very good!

Cronian - Terra

I'm still trying to get this one, but it seems to be hard to get it in the Netherlands. The store where I buy most of my CD's said they didn't expect it to be delivered to them. I guess I'll have to try some other CD stores ...

Waterclime - The Astral Factor

Not sure whether to (try to) get this one. Recommendations anyone?

I'm pretty sure it was released only on tape, so you'd have to be very very lucky to get your hands on it.

ah... well.. ok thank you : )
I guess Waterclime is very nice to chill out @ evening / night when you are tired and want to calm down because you worked so hard that day or sth like this. I really like it :}