Last CD you bought

Rotting Christ - Theogonia, the Digipack version with a bonus DVD. Bought it at their show here last night, cost me only 12€.:)

Rotting Christ - Theogonia, the Digipack version with a bonus DVD. Bought it at their show here last night, cost me only 12€.:)

same edition as mine.....a very beautiful digi (i bought it too at their concert two weeks ago :lol: but for 15 €, the italians :erk: !!!!)
how did they played? here the concert wasn't that good....bad sounds and not so some many people came for them (nearly everybody was there to see malevolent creation):Smug:

@ chlamys: ehi ci ritroviamo ovunque!!!!!!! :headbang:

Nearly everybody here was there to see Rotting Christ and they were great, the sound was pretty good and the band was very 'lively':) No Malevolent creation here tho, 'Suicidal Angels' (which I didn't see) and 'Mass Infection' (which were pretty good) were the warm-up bands for Rotting Christ here. IT was also a very cheap concert, only 12€ for the ticket aswell:)

Anyway all merch was cheap, Rotting Christ t-shirts cost like 10€ each and they also had other CDs with them of bands that didn't even play at the show (a pal bought two Trauma albums for 5€ each)... that digipack was probably the most expensive thing there.

Can't believe I found some cheap CDs here too (they were very few, tho):)
So now I have also
Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
Paradise Lost - Believe In Nothing
This PL album anyway is not one of my fav ones, however for 5.99 Euros...

You probably ordered this from Napalm Records right? Can't believe it costs only 1,5€ there, so of course..why not order 3:D They'd make nice gifts.

One is for a friend of mine. I told her like half a year ago that they were only €1,50 at NP and that I would order one for her too.
It took me so long because the minimum order amount had to be €10. I didn't need anything else from NP and I thought it would be a bit too much to order 7 copies of the cd just to reach the €10 so I waited. And when they had Solens Rötter the time had come for me to order! So I'll give one copy of fission to my friend and I'll keep the other two myselve; one for listening and one reserve, I mean, you never know when the scratch comes to ruin your precious possessions.

Red Harvest - HyBreed
Ved Buens Ende - Written in Waters

about damn time i bought those two classics.

walkyr said:
I mean, you never know when the scratch comes to ruin your precious possessions.
you get reserve copies for all your cd's?

Dog Fashion Disco - Anarchists of Good Taste
Dog Fashion Disco - Committed to a Bright Future
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King

Ermm.. I've bought ahelluvalot lately, so I'll stick to today's purchases:

Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
Porcupine Tree - Up the Downstair
Interpol - Antics
Sigur Rós - I don't know... 2 album tracks, 2 live tracks. I think it's a single.
Various - Standing on the Outside - The Songs of Cold Chisel

DVD - Cidadel de Deus

Got another couple of picture LPs (for the wall in my future apartment) a few days ago.
Behemoth - Demigod
Marduk - Plaugeangel
Naglfar - Vittra

Should be getting my digibook of Månegarm's new CD "Vargstenen" this week as well...