I
sentenced
borknagar
primordial

ok next topic

t

Manegarm - Vargaresa - the beginning
Manegarm - Vredens tid
Rotting Christ - Theogonia (i love this album!!!!)

The sticker on the slip-cased version of Visions was funny IMO:D 'Limited Edition with Steve Di Giorgio', kind of made it sound like he was only playing on said limited edition:p

PS: Somebody sell me the digipack of Till Fjälls.:*

COME ON!

To stay on topic I just ordered the following:

Destruction (2000 - All Hell Breaks Loose)
Therion (1992 - Beyond Sanctorum)
Overkill (1995 - Wrecking Your Neck Live)

They were on sale so I got them really cheap.

The sticker on the slip-cased version of Visions was funny IMO:D 'Limited Edition with Steve Di Giorgio', kind of made it sound like he was only playing on said limited edition:p

PS: Somebody sell me the digipack of Till Fjälls.:*

COME ON!

Agree with everything in this quote... :rolleyes:

of course there's a limited digipak edition of Till Fjalls. and i also once had a slipcased Mexican edition of Cosmic Genesis, but sold it because it was a (cheap) bootleg, with crappy low-quality artwork etc.

but if anyone wants to see a picture of the Till Fjalls digi i'm pleased to show off my copy to the rest of you guys :D

Thidrek said:
Is it original or just a copy like your Mexican CD?
original press from Napalm Records 1998

amf said:
I pre-ordered it today from cdon.com actually. Or booked it at least, maybe doesn't count as pre-order.
i also have it booked on amazon, i will get notified the day it's available. but perhaps it's better to get it in a record store on the European release date, no need to wait/pay for shipping ;)

paradoxile said:
There's a digipack of Till Fjälls?
yep here it is:

dscn2259cm0.jpg

dscn2260rj5.jpg

dscn2261sq6.jpg

That's just beautiful.:( As for Sollens Rötter, I'm simply gonna waltz onto the 'Napalm Records online shop' on the 27th of April and order it then.