Last CD you bought

enslaved: frost
enslaved: eld
agalloch: the mantle
agalloch: ashes against the grain
hypocrisy: into the abyss
hypocrisy: abducted (i'm finally done with their discography)
manegarm: nordstjarnans tidsalder (fuck the strange dots on vowels, i haven't them on my keyboard)
manegarm: dodsfard
crematory: crematory
dominion caligula: a new era rises

i'm becoming poooooooor!!!!!!!!:cry:

the songs on eld are so freaking long
I love listening to that album when driving
and you waited a looooong time to get abducted, that's hypocrisy's best album hands down. in fact, it was also the first hypocrisy album i ever heard... when i was like what, 13-14 a friend of mine in puerto rico is like OMG LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! peter tatgren won himself two little urchins that day =)

and you waited a looooong time to get abducted, that's hypocrisy's best album hands down. in fact, it was also the first hypocrisy album i ever heard... when i was like what, 13-14 a friend of mine in puerto rico is like OMG LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! peter tatgren won himself two little urchins that day =)

i had already abducted...ehm ehm....downloaded....
i do live in a small city, not so many cd-shops in here, not so easy to find hypocrisy stuff, not so easy to find metal-cds for telling the truth (except for mainstream groups like iron maiden, metallica, and many others, but only few things that come from scandinavian), and i rarely buy cds at shops, they are too expensive (about 20/22 €), i prefer to go to cd fairs where you can buy used cds or new cds for about 8/15 €... I would buy more if cds wouldn't be so expensive, unfortunatly here in italy we have the great plague called "SIAE"....

ooops i did it again....:oops: (sounds like britney spears song :erk: )

solefald: red for fire
solefald: black for dead
orphaned land: the beloved's cry
impaled nazarene: pro patria finlandia
agalloch: pale folk-lore (a gift from a special person)

4 cds for 35 €, not that bad!
i bought them to yesterday's cannibal corpse show with disavowed in bologna...

...drove around and made a visit at Sweden Rock Shop today...
Borknagar - The Archaic Course
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion (picture vinyl)
Marduk - World Funeral box (CD, Hearse single + DVD from Party San 2006)

Cult of Luna - Cult of Luna (limited)
Isis - Oceanic
Emperor - IX Equilibrium (limited)
Jesu - Conqueror (limited digi)
Sunn O))) - Black One
Green Carnation - The Quiet Offspring

Birthday present for a friend who likes that:
Kyuss - Sky Valley

i had already abducted...ehm ehm....downloaded....
i do live in a small city, not so many cd-shops in here, not so easy to find hypocrisy stuff, not so easy to find metal-cds for telling the truth (except for mainstream groups like iron maiden, metallica, and many others, but only few things that come from scandinavian), and i rarely buy cds at shops, they are too expensive (about 20/22 €), i prefer to go to cd fairs where you can buy used cds or new cds for about 8/15 €... I would buy more if cds wouldn't be so expensive, unfortunatly here in italy we have the great plague called "SIAE"....

20-22 Euro? Wow. I used to live in San Juan, Puerto Rico (which is where I'm from) and there's only really one place to buy metal. Usually the prices run from $14-22 in the really trendy record store at the mall; the manager of the place has his own small death metal label, so he keeps this large shrine of heavy metal between the reggaeton and salsa sections just for the local metalheads!

Is it expensive to have that stuff mailed though? What I do nowadays is I order from The End, and Metal Disc prices aren't so bad, but I live in NY and the shipping costs are usually minimal.

20-22 Euro? Wow. I used to live in San Juan, Puerto Rico (which is where I'm from) and there's only really one place to buy metal. Usually the prices run from $14-22 in the really trendy record store at the mall; the manager of the place has his own small death metal label, so he keeps this large shrine of heavy metal between the reggaeton and salsa sections just for the local metalheads!

Is it expensive to have that stuff mailed though? What I do nowadays is I order from The End, and Metal Disc prices aren't so bad, but I live in NY and the shipping costs are usually minimal.

if you buy in a shop the price is 20/22 € for every kind of cd (metal or not), but there are some shops, in bigger cities, where you can find metal at lower prices, or some mailorders, but it's very annoying not being able to go to the shop in your town and buy what you want immediatly (not just for price but also because you cannot find what you are looking for)....
the strange thing is that the prices of dvds (which is a newer tecnology and above all i suppose that to shoot a film is more expensive than record some tracks) are falling down, while the prices of cds are growing day after day...:puke:

lefay82, so what's that "SIAE" you were talking about?

i don't know exactly how to explain it, but i'll try....
SIAE it's a pubblic organ (with monopoly) which protects the copyright of cds, dvds...
the main aim is to protect artists :)lol: ), the true fact is that siae earns a lot of money from that and contributes to raise prices of copyrighted things, while the authors earn only about a 5% from the taxes they apply to products....

just purchased remastered versions of the following...

Mercyful Fate-"Don't break the oath", and the first classic MF album.." Melissa".

King Diamond-Them

Megadeth-So Far So good so What

Ulver - Silencing the Singing EP (\o/)
Arcturus & the Deception Circus - Disguised Masters (\o/)
Cult of Luna - The Beyond
Cult of Luna - Salvation
Isis - Panopticon
Isis - SGNL>05

I was told that the first two were rare'ish. Is that true?