Last CD you bought

i've ordered some christmas gifts at emp.de and they have arrived just today (a little bit late, damn snow!)
i've put also some cds for me in the middle :p
enslaved - vertebrae
enslaved - axioma ethica odini
alcest - ecailles de lune

Orphaned Land - Mabool (2-disc digipak, incl. The Calm Before The Flood ep)

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR (mediabook, incl. DVD A Heaven You May Create)

They are playing non-stop, and have been since their arrival. If you don't know what they're about, go check out November's review, it says it all...

Turisas - The Varangian Way
turisas_varangian.jpg

Dissection - Storm Of Light's Bane
Dissection_Storm.jpg

Persuader - When Eden Burns
coverul8.jpg

Orphaned Land - Mabool (2-disc digipak, incl. The Calm Before The Flood ep)

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR (mediabook, incl. DVD A Heaven You May Create)

They are playing non-stop, and have been since their arrival. If you don't know what they're about, go check out November's review, it says it all...

:worship: Orphaned Land = Love. That band is tremendously talented. And thanks for the comment on the review. :)

I've just ordered an Arckanum - Antikosmos t-shirt and Kampfar - Heimgang. No one here knows Kampfar, so I have to buy the albums online cause the music stores have nothing.

And my Arcturus - TSM shirt arrived after 10 weeks!

I ordered the new Radiohead and a CD by the band Eminent. I'm kinda regretting that second one since I hadn't heard the record yet, and then I found it on Spotify and it's not as good as I was expecting. But there's still some alright stuff on there.